Following is a list of 10 hot stocks that have hit our trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog:
- Commerce Bancshares (NASDAQ:CBSH): Shares of Commerce Bancshares are trading today. Commerce Bancshares, Inc., a bank holding company, offers a full line of banking services, including capital markets, trust services, investment management and securities brokerage. The Company also has operating subsidiaries involved in mortgage banking, credit related insurance, venture capital, and real estate activities. Commerce operates in multiple states. Bank of the Ozarks Earnings: Stock Moving Opposite of Revenues>>
- Fairchild Semiconductor International (NYSE:FCS): Shares of Fairchild Semiconductor International are trading lower today. Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc., is a global supplier of high performance products that minimize, convert, manage and distribute power for multiple end markets. The Company’s focus is on developing power and interface solutions for a broad range of electronic devices. Fairchild Semiconductor components are used in computing, communications, and other applications.
- Cherokee Inc. (NASDAQ:CHKE): Shares of Cherokee are trading today. Cherokee Inc. markets and licenses Cherokee and Sideout brand products. The Company has licensing agreements worldwide in a range of categories, including family apparel and fashion accessories, as well as luggage, cosmetics, and footwear.
- Wells Fargo Company (NYSE:WFC): Shares of Wells Fargo Company are trading today. Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, leasing, credit cards, and consumer finance. The Company operates through physical stores, the Internet and other distribution channels across North America and elsewhere internationally.
- GTx, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTXI): Shares of GTx are trading higher today. GTx, Inc. discovers, develops, and commercializes therapeutics primarily related to the treatment of serious men’s health conditions. The Company’s drug discover and development programs are focused on small molecules that selectively modulate the effects of estrogens and androgens, two essential classes of hormones. GTx is currently developing products for prostate cancer.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:CHKP): Shares of Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. are trading higher today. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. develops, markets and supports a range of software and hardware products and services for information technology (NYSE:IT) security and offers its customers a network and gateway security solutions, data and endpoint security solutions and management solutions.
- Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE:HAS): Shares of Hasbro are trading lower today. Hasbro, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets toys, games, interactive software, puzzles, and infant products in the United States and internationally. The Company’s products include a variety of games, including traditional board, card, hand-held electronic, trading card, role-playing and DVD games, as well as electronic learning aids and puzzles as well as dolls and action figures. Hasbro Earnings Cheat Sheet: Disappointed Analyst Expectations>>
- The Progressive Corporation (NYSE:PGR): Shares of The Progressive are trading lower today. The Progressive Corporation is an insurance holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provide personal and commercial automobile insurance and other specialty property-casualty insurance and related services throughout the United States.
- SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE:SVU): Shares of SUPERVALU INC. are trading higher today. SUPERVALU Inc. operates a chain of supermarkets and pharmacies primarily in the United States. The Company also provides supply chain services, which includes wholesale distribution and related logistics support services. SuperValu Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Rocketing 13%>>
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CBST): Shares of Cubist Pharmaceuticals are trading today. Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a drug company that discovers, develops, and commercializes novel drugs to treat infections. The Company’s lead product is a unique agent with bactericidal activity that addresses the critical need for new antibiotics with potent activity against life threatening infections.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>