Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Vistaprint N.V. (NASDAQ:VPRT).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Vistaprint N.V.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Smith Thomas W: act as Member of Section 13D Group. On 08/31/2011, bought 114,000 shares, worth $3,341,300.
- Smith Thomas W: act as . On 08/22/2011, bought 58,909 shares, worth $1,529,300.
- Smith Thomas W: act as . On 10/28/2011, bought 21,469 shares, worth $705,500.
- Smith Thomas W: act as . On 10/04/2011, bought 7,900 shares, worth $196,600.
- Vassalluzzo Scott J: act as Member of Section 13D Group. On 10/12/2011, bought 2,174 shares, worth $66,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Vistaprint N.V. in Q3 2011:
- BAILLIE GIFFORD & CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,099,593 shares, worth $56,751,999.
- SUSTAINABLE GROWTH ADVISERS, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 718,541 shares, worth $19,422,163.
- PARK WEST ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 582,200 shares, worth $15,736,866.
- MFC GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (U.S.), LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 410,620 shares, worth $11,099,059.
- PLATTE RIVER CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 337,590 shares, worth $9,125,058.
About the company: VistaPrint NV is an online supplier of graphic design and customized printed products to small businesses and consumers worldwide. The Company offers products such as business cards, brochures, and holiday cards.
Competitors to Watch: R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co. (NASDAQ:RRD), Multi-Color Corporation (NASDAQ:LABL), InnerWorkings, Inc. (NASDAQ:INWK), Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (NYSE:CGX), Champion Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHMP), Cenveo, Inc. (NYSE:CVO), Centro Grafico Cegrafico SA (AMEX:CGR), Office Depot (NYSE:ODP), OfficeMax (NYSE:OMX), Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS) and FedEx Kinko’s (NYSE:FDX).
(Note: Data regarding Vistaprint N.V.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>