W.R. Grace & Co: 5 Funds Selling Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE:GRA).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of W.R. Grace & Co. in Q3 2011:
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 848,860 shares, worth $38,733,482. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SABRETOOTH CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 513,558 shares, worth $23,433,652. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ZWEIG DIMENNA PARTNERS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 407,850 shares, worth $18,610,196. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SCOPUS ASSET MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 175,395 shares, worth $8,003,274. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- 1798 GLOBAL PARTNERS (CAYMAN ISLANDS) LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 58,800 shares, worth $2,683,044. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: W.R. Grace & Co. supplies specialty chemical, construction, and container products. The Company’s customers include the food, consumer products, petroleum refinery, and construction industries. W.R. Grace’s businesses focus on catalysts and silica products, construction products, and container products.
Competitors to Watch: The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW), Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ:IOSP), Albemarle Corporation (NYSE:ALB), Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ROC), Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ:SIAL), Celanese Corporation (NYSE:CE), Ferro Corporation (NYSE:FOE), Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN), and Lubrizol Corporation (NYSE:LZ).
(Note: Data regarding W.R. Grace & Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>