Stock analysts have reiterated their ratings of the following companies:
- Aetna (NYSE:AET): Argus rates this company a Buy. Their price target changed from $44 to $51. About the company: Aetna Inc. is a diversified health care benefits company that provides healthcare and related benefits, serving health care members, dental members, and group insurance customers. The Company offers medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans, and medical management capabilities and health care management services for Medicaid plans. Competitors to Watch: UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH), Health Net, Inc. (NYSE:HNT), Coventry Health Care, Inc. (NYSE:CVH), WellPoint, Inc. (NYSE:WLP), CIGNA Corporation (NYSE:CI), WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE:WCG), Humana Inc. (NYSE:HUM), Centene Corporation (NYSE:CNC), HealthSpring, Inc (NYSE:HS), and Universal American Corp. (NYSE:UAM).
- OCZ Tech (NASDAQ:OCZ): Northland Securities rates this company Outperform. Their price target changed from $11 to $12. About the company: OCZ Technology Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes enterprise and consumer solid state drives (SSDs). The Company also offers power management and memory solutions utilized in computing, industrial, multimedia editing and entertainment performance computing.
- Visa (NYSE:V): RBC Capital Markets rates this company Outperform. Their price target changed from $94 to $101. About the company: Visa Inc. operates a retail electronic payments network and manages global financial services. The Company also offers global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. Competitors to Watch: MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE:MA), Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS), American Express Company (NYSE:AXP), Discover Financial Services (NYSE:DFS), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Citigroup (NYSE:C), JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT), NetSpend Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:NTSP), CompuCredit Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:CCRT), Alliance Data Systems Corp. (NYSE:ADS), Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISV), and MoneyGram Intl., Inc. (NYSE:MGI).
- Noble Corp. (NYSE:NE): RBC Capital Markets rates this company Outperform. Their price target changed from $50 to $44. About the company: Noble Corporation provides diversified services for the oil and gas industry. The Company provides contract drilling services with its fleet of offshore drilling units located in markets worldwide. Noble also provides labor contract drilling services, well site and project management services, and engineering services. Competitors to Watch: Transocean LTD (NYSE:RIG), Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE:DO), Pride International, Inc. (NYSE:PDE), Hercules Offshore, Inc. (NASDAQ:HERO), ENSCO PLC (NYSE:ESV), Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (NYSE:ATW), Vantage Drilling Company (AMEX:VTG), and Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC).
- Forest Oil (NYSE:FST): RBC Capital Markets rates this company Outperform. Their price target changed from $45 to $37. About the company: Forest Oil Corporation is involved in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and marketing of natural gas and crude oil in North American and international locations. The Company’s principal reserves and producing properties are located in the United States, including Alaska, the Gulf of Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Wyoming, and in Canada. Competitors to Watch: EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE:EOG), Anadarko Petroleum Corp. (NYSE:APC), GeoMet, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMET), Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRZO), Magellan Petroleum Corp. (NASDAQ:MPET), Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN), Quicksilver Resources Inc (NYSE:KWK), Gulfport Energy Corp. (NASDAQ:GPOR), Linn Energy, LLC (NASDAQ:LINE), and Approach Resources Inc. (NASDAQ:AREX)
- Viacom (NYSE:VIA): Needham rates this company a Buy. Their price target changed from $55 to $63. About the company: Viacom Inc. produces media entertainment content. The Company creates and acquires programming for television, the Internet, mobile devices, video games, and other consumer electronics products. Viacom also produces, finances, and distributes motion pictures to movie theaters and on DVDs, television, digital and other platforms internationally. Competitors to Watch: Disney (NYSE:DIS), CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS), News Corporation (NASDAQ:NWSA), Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX), Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA), Journal Communications, Inc. (NYSE:JRN), Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ:CMLS), Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (NYSE:SNI), Entravision Communication (NYSE:EVC), and Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE:ETM)
- Danaher (NYSE:DHR): Oppenheimer rates this company an Outperform. Their price target changed from $32 to $35. About the company: Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional instrumentation, medical technologies, industrial technologies, and tools and components. Competitors to Watch: 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A), Young Innovations, Inc. (NASDAQ:YDNT), DENTSPLY Int. Inc. (NASDAQ:XRAY), Beckman Coulter Inc. (NYSE:BEC), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE:ESE), Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN), AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO).
- AT&T (NYSE:T): Oppenheimer rates this company Outperform. Their price target changed from $32 to $35. About the company: AT&T Inc. is a communications holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides local and long-distance phone service, wireless and data communications, Internet access and messaging, IP-based and satellite television, security services, telecommunications equipment, and directory advertising and publishing. Competitors to Watch: Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE:S), MetroPCS (NYSE:PCS), Vodafone (NASDAQ:VOD), Qwest (NYSE:Q), CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL), Cbeyond (NASDAQ:CBEY), Cincinnati Bell (NYSE:CBB), Frontier Communications (NYSE:FTR) and Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ).
- Marathon Oil (NYSE:MRO): The Benchmark company rates this company a Sell. Their price target is $23. About the company: Marathon Oil Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is an integrated oil firm with operations worldwide. The Company explores for and produces and markets liquid hydrocarbons and natural gas on a worldwide basis. Marathon also mines, extracts and transports bitumen from oil sands deposits in Alberta, Canada and refines, markets and transports crude oil and petroleum products. Competitors to Watch: Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), Hess Corp. (NYSE:HES), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), BP plc (NYSE:BP), TOTAL S.A. (NYSE:TOT), Statoil ASA (NYSE:STO), and Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR).
- LDK Solar (NYSE:LDK): HSBC Securities rates this company Underweight. Their price target has changed from $9.80 to $5.60. About the company: LDK Solar Company, Ltd. manufactures multicrystalline solar wafers. The Company sells multicrystalline wafers globally to manufacturers of photovoltaic products including solar cells and solar modules. Solar wafers are the principal raw material used to produce solar cells which convert sunlight into electricity. Competitors to Watch: Trina Solar Limited (NYSE:TSL), ReneSola Ltd. (NYSE:SOL), JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE:JKS), Suntech Power Hldgs. Co., Ltd. (NYSE:STP), JA Solar Hldgs. Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:JASO), Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:CSIQ), General Electric (NYSE:GE), First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR), and MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE:WFR).
For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>