Wall Street Analysts Begin Covering These Stocks
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts initiated coverage on September 7th.
- interCLICK (NASDAQ:ICLK): Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $10. About the company: interCLICK, Inc., through the interCLICK Network, provides a marketing network designed to interest publishers, advertisers, and users. The Network offers publisher sites to create an advertising platform in order for consumers to get targeted content from advertisers.
- C&J Energy (CJES): Dahlman Rose initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $40. About the company: C&J Energy Services, Inc. is a provider of hydraulic fracturing and coiled tubing services. C&J provides its services in conjunction with both conventional and unconventional well completions, as well as workover and stimulation operations for existing wells.
- ChinaCast Education (NASDAQ:CAST): Wunderlich initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $12. About the company: ChinaCast Education Corporation provides e-learning services and content to K-12 schools, universities, government agencies and corporate enterprises in the People’s Republic of China.
- United Online (NASDAQ:UNTD): The Benchmark Company initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $7. About the company: United Online, Inc. is a provider of consumer products and services over the internet. The Company’s offerings include floral related products and services for consumer and retail florists. United services also include online social networking, online loyalty marketing, internet access and email.
- OCZ Tech (NASDAQ:OCZ): Auriga initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Hold and a price target of $5. About the company: OCZ Technology Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes enterprise and consumer solid state drives. The Company also offers power management and memory solutions utilized in computing, industrial, multimedia editing and entertainment performance computing.
- Fusion-io (NYSE:FIO): Auriga initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Sell and a price target of $16. About the company: Fusion-io Inc (Fusion) is a provider of data-centric computing solutions: a combination of hardware and software that places data closer to processing. Fusion’s family of NAND flash-based ioMemory technologies offer a solution that scales to meet the needs of information technology administrators and partners and allows them to re-imagine how data centers can be architected.
- STEC Inc (NASDAQ:STEC): Auriga initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Sell and a price target of $7. About the company: STEC Inc. provides technology solutions, offering products based on dynamic random access memory, static random access memory, and Flash memory technologies. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets memory, storage, and connectivity products used in high performance computing, networking and communications, consumer electronics, and industrial applications.
- JDS Uniphase (NASDAQ:JDSU): Kaufman Bros initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Hold and a price target of $14.5. About the company: JDS Uniphase Corporation provides communications test & measurement solutions and optical products for telecommunications service providers, cable operators, and network equipment manufacturers. The Company also provides optical solutions for medical/environmental instrumentation, semiconductor processing, display, brand authentication, aerospace and defense, and decorative applications.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>