- RPC (NYSE:RES): Canaccord Genuity resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Hold and a price target of $30. About the company: RPC, Inc. provides specialized oilfield services and equipment to independent and major oilfield companies. The Company’s services include snubbing services, coiled tubing services, pressure pumping services, marine services, firefighting and well control, and rental of drill pipe and other equipment.
- Key Energy (NYSE:KEG): Canaccord Genuity resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Buy and a price target of $23. About the company: Key Energy Services, Inc. provides onshore, rig-based well services, including well maintenance, workover, completion and re-completion, and plugging and abandonment. The Company also provides oilfield trucking and ancillary oilfield services. In addition, Key Energy Services contracts for onshore drilling operations and produces and develops oil and natural gas reserves.
- Complete Production Services (NYSE:CPX): Canaccord Genuity resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Buy and a price target of $45. About the company: Complete Production Services, Inc. offers services to the oil and natural gas production industry. The Company establishes, maintains, and enhances the flow of oil and gas throughout the life of a well, offers land drilling, specialized rig logistics and site preparation services, and offers products such as completion, flow control and artificial lift equipment, and tubular goods.
- China XD Plastics (NASDAQ:CXDC): Oppenheimer resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Outperform. No price target was given. About the company: China XD Plastics Company Ltd. manufactures engineering resins. The resins are used to manufacture exterior and interior automobile parts.
- China Zenix Auto International (ZX): Oppenheimer resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $8. About the company: China Zenix Auto Internationa Ltd., an investment holding company, engages in the research, development, production, and sale of commercial vehicle wheels to after market and original equipment manufacturer market in the People’s Republic of China.
- China Automotive (NASDAQ:CAAS): Oppenheimer resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $15 to $12. About the company: China Automotive Systems, Inc. manufactures power steering systems and other related products for different segments of the automobile industry in China. The Company focuses on parts, accessories, and new technologies. China Automotive is also targeting customers in North America, the Asia-Pacific countries, and the Middle East.
- EnerNOC (NASDAQ:ENOC): Brean Murray resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Buy and a price target of $23. About the company: EnerNOC, Inc. develops and provides clean and intelligent power solutions to commercial, institutional and industrial customers, as well as electric power grid operators and utilities. The Company, through its network centers remotely manages electricity consumption across a network of end-use customer sites.
- Virtusa (NASDAQ:VRTU): Needham resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Buy and a price target of $25. About the company: Virtusa Corporation is a global information technology services company. The Company’s services include a broad range of information technology services, including IT consulting, technology implementation and application outsourcing.
(Note: data on stock ratings is sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!