Wall Street Analysts Started Ratings on These 5 Stocks August 9th
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information on companies for which stock analysts initiated coverage on August 9th:
- Vanguard Natural Resources (NYSE:VNR): Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Vanguard Natural Resources LLC. is an independent natural gas and oil company. The Company develops and exploits mature, long-lived natural gas and oil properties.
- AG Mortgage Investment Trust (MITT): Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $22. About the company: ArcelorMittal produces steel. The Company manufactures cold rolled, electrogalvanized and coated steels, slabs, special quality bars, and wire rods. Arcelor Mittal has steel making operations in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Africa.
- Fidus Investment (FDUS): Oppenheimer initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $15. About the company: Fidus Investment Corporation provides customized mezzanine debt and equity financing solutions to lower middle-market companies. The Company was formed to continue and to expand the business of Fidus Mezzanine Capital, LP, which is a small business investment company.
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD): Brean Murray initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $52. About the company: Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes therapeutics to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases. The Company’s primary arees of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver disease and serious cardiovascular and respiratory conditions.
- Towerstream (NASDAQ:TWER): Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Mkt Outperform and a price target of $6. About the company: Towerstream Corporation offers wireless broadband Internet services to businesses. The Company operates in metropolitan areas in the United States.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>