Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE:CRI): Up +14.53%. Carter’s, Inc. markets baby and young children’s apparel in the United States. The Company’s products are offered in department stores and Carter’s retail stores. Carter’s sells products under the Tykes brand in Target stores and under its Child of Mine brand in Wal-Mart stores.
- Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE:BPI): Up +11.82%. Bridgepoint Education, Inc. is a regionally accredited provider of postsecondary education services. The Company offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs in the disciplines of business, education, psychology, social sciences, and health sciences.
- HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI): Up +9.93%. HEICO Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells aerospace products and services through its subsidiaries. The Company’s customers include airlines and airmotive, as well as defense contractors and military agencies worldwide, including the United States Air Force, the United States Navy, and the National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA).
- Basic Energy Services, Inc (NYSE:BAS): Up +9.65%. Basic Energy Services, Inc. provides well site services to oil and gas drilling and producing companies. The Company operates well maintenance, workover, and fluid handling services through a fleet of well servicing rigs and fluid service trucks and equipment.
- HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI.A): Up +9.36%.
- Express, Inc. (NYSE:EXPR): Down -12.02%. Express, Inc. operates specialty retail apparel stores throughout the United States that target women and men between 20 and 30 years old. The Company offers apparel and accessories to address fashion needs across multiple aspects of their lifestyles including work, casual and going-out occasions. Express operates stores throughout the United States and retails online.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL): Down -11.35%. Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation designs, markets, and distributes men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, accessories, fragrances, and home furnishings. The Company’s products are sold under a wide range of brands. Polo’s operations include Wholesale, Retail and Licensing. Competitors to Watch: Liz Claiborne, Inc. (NYSE:LIZ), The Warnaco Group, Inc. (NYSE:WRC), Maidenform Brands, Inc. (NYSE:MFB), Jones Apparel Group, Inc. (NYSE:JNY), Nordstrom (NYSE:JWN), Guess?, Inc. (NYSE:GES), Coach, Inc. (NYSE:COH), Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. (NYSE:PVH), V.F. Corporation (NYSE:VFC). Frederick’s of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX:FOH), Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA), Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF), Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL), Piquadro S.p.A. (NYSE:PQ), Wet Seal (NASDAQ:WTSLA), Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF), Gap (NYSE:GPS), Express (NYSE:EXPR), Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) and Limited Brands (NYSE:LTD).
- Yandex NV (NASDAQ:YNDX): Down -9.89%. Yandex N.V. operates an Internet search engine in Russia. It offers access to a range of information available online; email and personalized services, including email, photo, Website, and blog-hosting services; maps and location-based services comprising map service, road traffic congestion monitoring, maps of metro systems, panoramic photo images of streets and towns, and user-generated map services; and downloadable applications and services for mobile and digital platforms and devices.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (NYSE:PPC): Down -7.95%. Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation produces prepared and fresh chicken products in the United States and Mexico. Through vertical integration, the Company controls the breeding, hatching, and growing of chickens and the processing, preparation, and packaging of its product lines. Pilgrim’s Pride exports its products to Canada, Eastern Europe, the Far East, and other world markets.
- Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO): Down -6.54%. Frontline Limited owns a fleet of very large crude carriers and Suezmax tankers that transport crude oil and oil products between ports. The Company’s vessels are managed by ship management companies. Frontline conducts activities worldwide.