Wall Street’s Hot Stock Price Movers June 14th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- J.C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP): Up +17.47%. J.C. Penney Company, Inc., through a subsidiary, operates department stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Company provides merchandise and services to consumers through department stores, catalog departments, and the Internet. JCPenney markets primarily family apparel, jewelry, shoes, accessories, and home furnishings. JC Penney Shares Blowing Up With Acquisition of This Apple Exec>>
- Demand Media Inc (NYSE:DMD): Up +12.86%.
- Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP): Up +12.61%. Office Depot, Inc. operates a chain of office product warehouse stores in North America, Europe, Asia and Central America. The Company sells branded merchandise and provides business services primarily to small and medium-sized businesses and the home office market.
- Lorillard Inc. (NYSE:LO): Up +11.83%. Lorillard, Inc. manufactures and sells cigarettes. The Company produces cigarettes for both the premium and discount segments of the domestic cigarette market for sale to distributors and retailers in the United States.
- RealD (NYSE:RLD): Up +9.95%. RealD Inc. is a global licensor of stereoscopic (three-dimensional), or 3D, technologies. The Company licenses its Cinema Systems to motion picture exhibitors that show 3D motion pictures and alternative 3D content. RealD also offers active and passive eyewear, and display and gaming technologies to consumer electronics manufacturers and content producers and distributors.
- Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE:DTG): Down -9.32%. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. operates Dollar and Thrifty vehicle rental systems. The Company provides its services to leisure customers, tourists, small businesses, and independent business travelers. Dollar Thrifty operates locations in the United States and Canada, as well as other countries. Hertz Off and Running on Acquisition Talk>>
- RPX Corp (NASDAQ:RPXC): Down -5.66%.
- ShangPharma Corp (NYSE:SHP): Down -4.84%. ShangPharma Corporation is a pharmaceutical and biotechnology research and development, or R&D, outsourcing company. The Company’s services include discovery chemistry, discovery biology and preclinical development, pharmaceutical development and biologics services.
- FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE:FDS): Down -4.21%. FactSet Research Systems Inc. supplies global economic and financial data to analysts, investment bankers, and other financial professionals. The Company combines databases from multiple suppliers into a single online source of information and analytics, including fundamental data. FactSet Research Systems Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Profit Rises for Third Straight Quarter>>
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Down -4.03%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.