Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMPRD): Up +28.52%. Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. is the holding company for Bank of Hampton Roads. The Bank is involved in a general community and commercial banking business, targeting the needs of individuals and small to medium sized businesses. Bank of Hampton Roads operates various branches which serve Chesapeake, Suffolk, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach, all located in Virginia.
- MAKO Surgical Corp. (NASDAQ:MAKO): Up +16.5%. MAKO Surgical Corp. is a medical device company. The Company offers robotic-ARM solutions and implants for minimally invasive orthopedic knee procedures.
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO): Up +7.75%. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. develops, markets, distributes, and publishes interactive entertainment software games and accessories. The Company’s products are for the personal computer, PlayStation game console, PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, and Nintendo Game Boy Advance. Take-Two operates offices worldwide.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE:QIHU): Up +7.33%. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Up +6.54%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company. The Company’s Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
- Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS): Down -10.16%. Rambus Inc. designs, develops, licenses, and markets high-speed chip-to-chip interface technology to enhance the performance and cost-effectiveness of consumer electronics, computer systems, and other electronic systems. The Company licenses semiconductor companies to manufacture and sell memory and logic ICs incorporating Rambus interface technology.
- EV Energy Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ:EVEP): Down -8.55%. EV Energy Partner LP explores for oil and natural gas.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Int’l (NYSE:SMI): Down -7.39%. Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation manufactures, trades, packages, tests, and provides computer-aided design integrated circuits. The Company also provides other semiconductor services. In addition, Semiconductor designs masks.
- VanceInfo Technologies Inc. (NYSE:VIT): Down -7.28%. VanceInfo Technologies Inc. is an information technology solutions and software development company. The Company’s services includes research and development enterprise solutions, application development and maintenance, quality assurance and testing, as well as globalization and localization.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ): Down -7.26%. Hewlett-Packard Company provides imaging and printing systems, computing systems, and information technology services for business and home. The Company’s products include laser and inkjet printers, scanners, copiers and faxes, personal computers, workstations, storage solutions, and other computing and printing systems. Hewlett-Packard sells its products worldwide.