Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE:WM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Waste Management, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Pope John C: act as Director. On 07/18/2011, sold 1,224 shares, worth $43,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Waste Management, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARLINGTON PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 10,420 shares, worth $380,017. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GLENMEDE TRUST CO NA: On 06/30/2011, held 5,175 shares, worth $188,732. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CENTRAL TRUST & INVESTMENT CO: On 06/30/2011, held 200 shares, worth $7,294. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HIGHLANDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 25 shares, worth $912. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Waste Management, Inc. provides waste management services including collection, transfer, recycling, resource recovery and disposal services, and operates waste-to-energy facilities. The Company serves municipal, commercial, industrial, and residential customers throughout North America.
Competitors to Watch: Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG), Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE:WCN), Stericycle, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRCL), WCA Waste Corporation (NASDAQ:WCAA), Casella Waste Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST), Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:PESI), Clean Harbors, Inc. (NYSE:CLH), Veolia Environnement (NYSE:VE), US Ecology Inc. (NASDAQ:ECOL), and Avalon Holdings Corp. (AMEX:AWX).
(Note: Data regarding Waste Management, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>