Watson Pharmaceuticals: Major Funds Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NYSE:WPI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,862,428 shares, worth $127,110,711.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 619,062 shares, worth $42,250,982.
- CALAMOS ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 561,986 shares, worth $38,355,545.
- AMERICAN CENTURY COMPANIES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 321,046 shares, worth $21,911,390.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 184,535 shares, worth $12,594,514.
About the company: Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells generic and brand name pharmaceutical products. The Company’s core focus is specialty products, nephrology, urology, and generic products.
Competitors to Watch: Mylan Inc. (NASDAQ:MYL), Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS), Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PRX), Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPXL), Lannett Company, Inc. (AMEX:LCI), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NASDAQ:TEVA), Columbia Laboratories Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRX), Perrigo Company (NASDAQ:PRGO), and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ).
(Note: Data regarding Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>