Wausau Paper: 5 Funds Selling Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Wausau Paper Corp. (NYSE:WPP).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Wausau Paper Corp. in Q3 2011:
- RUTABAGA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC/MA: On 06/30/2011, held 436,238 shares, worth $2,918,432. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 268,532 shares, worth $1,796,479. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BABSON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 100,000 shares, worth $669,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 94,531 shares, worth $632,412. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NORTHERN TRUST CO OF CONNECTICUT: On 06/30/2011, held 89,500 shares, worth $598,755. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Wausau Paper Corp. produces printing and writing, specialty products, and towel and tissue papers. The Company’s products include papers for printing and graphic arts, papers for business and education, technical paper, towel and tissue for away-from-home markets, silicone release liners, roll wrap, and torula dried yeast products.
Competitors to Watch: Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE:NP), International Paper Co. (NYSE:IP), Domtar Corp. (NYSE:UFS), P.H. Glatfelter Company (NYSE:GLT), Verso Paper Corp. (NYSE:VRS), Boise Inc. (NYSE:BZ), Clearwater Paper Corp (NYSE:CLW), Schweitzer-Mauduit Intl., Inc. (NYSE:SWM), and Sappi Limited (NYSE:SPP).
(Note: Data regarding Wausau Paper Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>