Western Alliance Bancorp’s Shares Supported By These Funds in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have bought Western Alliance Bancorporation’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Western Alliance Bancorporation in Q3 2011:
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,168,954 shares, worth $17,365,868.
- BLAIR WILLIAM & CO/IL: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,094,350 shares, worth $5,997,038.
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 341,372 shares, worth $1,870,719.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 162,654 shares, worth $891,344.
- SPARK LP /DE: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 159,000 shares, worth $871,320.
About the company: Western Alliance Bancorp is a multi-bank holding company. The Company provides a full range of banking and related services to businesses and consumers in Nevada, Arizona, and California.
Competitors to Watch: Guaranty Bancorp (NASDAQ:GBNK), Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ:ZION), People’s United Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:PBCT), Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), First State Bancorp., NM (FSNM), CoBiz Financial Inc (NASDAQ:COBZ), Heritage Oaks Bancorp (NASDAQ:HEOP), and Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:WIBC).
(Note: Data regarding Western Alliance Bancorporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>