Weyerhaeuser: Fund Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Weyerhaeuser Co. (NYSE:WY).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Weyerhaeuser Co. in Q3 2011:
- PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 750,000 shares, worth $16,110,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 407,520 shares, worth $8,753,530. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 344,422 shares, worth $7,398,185. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 289,200 shares, worth $6,212,016. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HELIOS ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 273,413 shares, worth $5,872,911. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Weyerhaeuser Company is an integrated forest products company with offices or operations worldwide. The Company primarily grows and harvests trees, develops and construct real estate and makes a range of forest products.
(Note: Data regarding Weyerhaeuser Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>