1) Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F): Shares are trading at $17.30 per share today on big sales news. Ford 2010 sales were up 19% over 2009. Ford U.S. market share increased 1.1 points over 2009 to an estimated at 16.4%.
2) Neogen (NASDAQ:NEOG): Shares are down over 3% today to $40.90 after a solid earnings report. The company generated a 25% increase in revenues in their fiscal Q2. Investors must be booking profits or concerned about how much higher the stock can run today.
3) Citigroup (NYSE:C): Shares are almost even on the day at $4.90 per share. CEO Vikram Pandit is on the hot seat with a potential scam in India. Investigations into the matter are first unfolding.
4) Bank of America (NYSE:BAC): WikiLeaks is still keeping this big bank name on the hot seat with secret information. Meanwhile, shares are at $14.17 per share today. Yesterday, the bank settled on paying $2.6 billion in claims to Fannie and Freddie Mac. Rumors on wall street say states are now near first settlements with Bank of America on foreclosure processes.
5) Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NYSE:NLY): The company’s shares are down over 2.5% on news they are pricing a public offering of 75 million shares. Current investors feel they are getting diluted and are selling on the news.
6) Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO): The company said it spent $470,000 on lobbying in the third quarter. Shares are at $20.55 per share today.
7) Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL): Apple hit another 52-week high today of $332.50! Shares are trading at $330.47 per share as conversations heat up over the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show this week. Read more here>>
8) Motorola (NYSE:MOT): Shares hit $9.11 today. Warning sign anyone? The company divided today. Motorola is now known as Motorola Solutions and trades under the ticker MSI (NYSE:MSI), shares are up over 4%. Motorola Mobility now trades under the ticker MMI (NYSE:MMI), shares are up over 8%.
9) Oil (NYSE:USO): Shares are down over 2% today on profit taking and a calming of the winter storms in North America.
10) Sirius Satellite (NASDAQ:SIRI): Shares of Sirius XM hit their 52-week of $1.74 this morning before fading $1.65 this afternoon. The company announced it will be carrying Manchester United soccer matches now. Cheers to the soccer fans!