Williams Companies: Exec Insiders and Funds Selling Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Williams Companies, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Wright Phillip D: act as Subsidiary Sr. Vice President. On 07/27/2011, sold 92,500 shares, worth $2,960,000.
- Bender James J: act as Sr. Vice President & GC. On 11/07/2011, sold 55,000 shares, worth $1,724,800.
- Lorch George A: act as Director. On 11/23/2011, sold 40,000 shares, worth $1,174,000.
- Stoney Janice D: act as Director. On 11/28/2011, sold 18,000 shares, worth $558,000.
- Stoney Janice D: act as Director. On 11/07/2011, sold 4,000 shares, worth $124,600.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Williams Companies, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PERRY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 2,975,000 shares, worth $89,279,750. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LAZARD ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,841,525 shares, worth $55,264,165. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SONTERRA CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,343,680 shares, worth $40,323,837. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JACOBS LEVY EQUITY MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 888,150 shares, worth $26,653,382. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SURSUM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 800,000 shares, worth $24,008,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: The Williams Companies, Inc. is an integrated natural gas company that produces, gathers, processes and transports natural gas. The Company’s operations are concentrated in the Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains, Gulf Coast, the Eastern Seaboard, and the province of Alberta in Canada.
Competitors to Watch: Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ), EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT), Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO), Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX:LNG), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Southwestern Energy Co. (NYSE:SWN), Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (NYSE:KMP), Occidental Petroleum Corp. (NYSE:OXY), Southern Union Company (NYSE:SUG), and Questar Corporation (NYSE:STR).
(Note: Data regarding Williams Companies, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>