Wisconsin Energy: Insider and Fund Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Wisconsin Energy Corp. (NYSE:WEC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Wisconsin Energy Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Kuester Frederick D: act as Executive Vice President & CFO. On 10/24/2011, sold 172,000 shares, worth $5,655,400.
- Klappa Gale E: act as Chairman, President, and CEO. On 10/19/2011, sold 149,900 shares, worth $4,826,800.
- Kuester Frederick D: act as Executive Vice President & CFO. On 10/19/2011, sold 131,000 shares, worth $4,237,900.
- Leverett Allen L: act as Executive Vice President. On 09/20/2011, sold 61,020 shares, worth $1,952,600.
- Klappa Gale E: act as Chairman, President, and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 10/24/2011, sold 44,020 shares, worth $1,444,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Wisconsin Energy Corp. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 978,600 shares, worth $30,160,452. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ZIMMER LUCAS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 350,000 shares, worth $10,787,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 262,412 shares, worth $8,087,538. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 209,511 shares, worth $6,457,129. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SEI TRUST CO: On 06/30/2011, held 154,116 shares, worth $4,749,855. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Wisconsin Energy Corporation is a diversified energy holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides utility services such as distributing electric, gas, steam, and water.
Competitors to Watch: DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE), CMS Energy Corporation (NYSE:CMS), Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:TEG), The Empire District Electric Co. (NYSE:EDE), Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE:LNT), Avista Corporation (NYSE:AVA), SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG), CH Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:CHG), Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE), and Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D).
(Note: Data regarding Wisconsin Energy Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>