Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE:WYN).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation in Q3 2011:
- INVESTEC ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,538,379 shares, worth $72,039,196.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 477,016 shares, worth $13,537,714.
- DANA INVESTMENT ADVISORS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 278,558 shares, worth $7,905,476.
- KOHLBERG KRAVIS ROBERTS & CO.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 222,500 shares, worth $6,314,550.
- LMR MASTER FUND LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 216,784 shares, worth $6,152,330.
About the company: Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company. The Company franchises hotels in the upscale, midscale, and economy segments of the lodging industry and provides hotel management services to owners of luxury, upscale and midscale hotels; provides vacation exchange products and services, and develops, markets, and sells vacation ownership interests to individual consumers.
Competitors to Watch: Marriott Intl., Inc. (NYSE:MAR), Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE:RCL), Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ:SVLF), Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc (NYSE:HOT), Bluegreen Corporation (NYSE:BXG), Choice Hotels Intl., Inc. (NYSE:CHH), InterContinental Hotels (NYSE:IHG) and Hyatt (NYSE:H).
(Note: Data regarding Wyndham Worldwide Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>