Wyndham Worldwide: Major Shareholders Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE:WYN).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Wyndham Worldwide Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Hanning Franz S: act as Pres. CEO Wyndham Vac. Own.(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 09/01/2011, sold 20,849 shares, worth $677,000.
- Ballotti Geoffrey A: act as Pres./CEO WER. On 07/27/2011, sold 16,371 shares, worth $589,400.
- Anderson Thomas F: act as EVP and Chief RE Dev. Off.. On 09/16/2011, sold 8,339 shares, worth $267,600.
- Rossi Nicola: act as Sr. VP and Chief Account. Ofc.. On 07/07/2011, sold 1,395 shares, worth $49,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation in Q3 2011:
- BROOKSIDE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,665,106 shares, worth $88,801,332. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WEISS MULTI-STRATEGY ADVISERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 347,778 shares, worth $11,587,963. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 208,036 shares, worth $6,931,760. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 151,573 shares, worth $5,050,412. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 126,434 shares, worth $4,212,781. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company. The Company franchises hotels in the upscale, midscale, and economy segments of the lodging industry and provides hotel management services to owners of luxury, upscale and midscale hotels; provides vacation exchange products and services, and develops, markets, and sells vacation ownership interests to individual consumers.
Competitors to Watch: Marriott Intl., Inc. (NYSE:MAR), Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE:RCL), Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ:SVLF), Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc (NYSE:HOT), Bluegreen Corporation (NYSE:BXG), Choice Hotels Intl., Inc. (NYSE:CHH), InterContinental Hotels (NYSE:IHG) and Hyatt (NYSE:H).
(Note: Data regarding Wyndham Worldwide Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>