Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Xerox Corp. (NYSE:XRX).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Xerox Corp. in Q3 2011:
- FIR TREE INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 39,215,880 shares, worth $273,334,684.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 8,125,584 shares, worth $56,635,320.
- LORD ABBETT & CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,839,828 shares, worth $26,763,601.
- LOMBARDIA CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,878,279 shares, worth $20,061,605.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,460,951 shares, worth $17,152,828.
About the company: Xerox Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, services, and finances a range of document processing products and services for use in offices around the world. The Company also, through subsidiaries, provides network management, consulting, design, and integration services for medium and large companies.
Competitors to Watch: Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI), Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS), Office Depot (NYSE:ODP), OfficeMax (NYSE:OMX), Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), FedEx (NYSE:FDX), IBM (NYSE:IBM), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ),
(Note: Data regarding Xerox Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>