Xilinx: Insiders and Funds Selling Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Xilinx Inc. (NASDAQ:XLNX).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Xilinx Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Gavrielov Moshe: act as CEO. On 07/19/2011, sold 41,860 shares, worth $1,407,300.
- Hover-smoot Scott: act as VP General Counsel. On 10/27/2011, sold 30,000 shares, worth $981,600.
- Gavrielov Moshe: act as CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 10/31/2011, sold 15,890 shares, worth $534,100.
- Ratford Vincent: act as Sr. Vice President. On 10/27/2011, sold 13,468 shares, worth $441,800.
- Ratford Vincent: act as Sr. Vice President. On 07/27/2011, sold 10,443 shares, worth $339,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Xilinx Inc. in Q3 2011:
- VIKING GLOBAL INVESTORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,848,700 shares, worth $66,608,661. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PERKINS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,295,937 shares, worth $46,692,610. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OZ MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 432,827 shares, worth $15,594,757. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPIRE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.L.C.: On 06/30/2011, held 400,000 shares, worth $14,412,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 276,472 shares, worth $9,961,286. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Xilinx, Inc. designs, develops, and markets complete programmable logic solutions. The Company’s solutions include advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores of logic, and field engineering support. Xilinx sells its products through several channels of distribution to customers in the United States and overseas.
Competitors to Watch: Altera Corporation (NASDAQ:ALTR), Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ:LSCC), QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ:QUIK), Cypress Semicond. Corp. (NASDAQ:CY), Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ:MSCC), Atmel Corporation (NASDAQ:ATML), ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:ONNN), Sajan, Inc. (SAJA), Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), and TranSwitch Corporation (NASDAQ:TXCC).
(Note: Data regarding Xilinx Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>