Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Xilinx Inc. (NASDAQ:XLNX).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have bought Xilinx Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Xilinx Inc. in Q3 2011:
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 877,330 shares, worth $23,933,562.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 521,095 shares, worth $14,215,472.
- DYNAMIC CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 326,600 shares, worth $8,909,648.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 202,425 shares, worth $5,522,154.
- CAPITAL FUND MANAGEMENT S.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 196,580 shares, worth $5,362,702.
About the company: Xilinx, Inc. designs, develops, and markets complete programmable logic solutions. The Company’s solutions include advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores of logic, and field engineering support. Xilinx sells its products through several channels of distribution to customers in the United States and overseas.
Competitors to Watch: Altera Corporation (NASDAQ:ALTR), Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ:LSCC), QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ:QUIK), Cypress Semicond. Corp. (NASDAQ:CY), Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ:MSCC), Atmel Corporation (NASDAQ:ATML), ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:ONNN), Sajan, Inc. (SAJA), Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), and TranSwitch Corporation (NASDAQ:TXCC).
(Note: Data regarding Xilinx Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>