Yahoo! Inc.’s Shares are Now Supported By These Insiders and Institutions
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO).
SEC data indicate that these insiders have bought Yahoo! Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Levinsohn Ross: act as EVP, Americas. On 08/05/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $116,100.
- Irving Blake: act as EVP & Chief Product Officer. On 08/08/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $112,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Yahoo! Inc. in Q3 2011:
- THIRD POINT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 48,000,000 shares, worth $632,160,000.
- COMMERZBANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT /FI: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 7,929,224 shares, worth $104,427,880.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,794,837 shares, worth $89,488,003.
- CALAMOS ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,661,025 shares, worth $74,555,699.
- HIGHSIDE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT L P: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,135,000 shares, worth $41,287,950.
About the company: Yahoo! Inc. is a global Internet media company that offers an online guide to Web navigation, aggregated information content, communication services, and commerce. The Company’s site includes a hierarchical, subject-based directory of Web sites, which enables users to locate and access information and services through hypertext links included in the directory.
Competitors to Watch: Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), AOL, Inc. (NYSE:AOL), IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ:IACI), Rediff.com India Ltd. (NASDAQ:REDF), Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHU), Baidu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU), InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ:INSP), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), and Demand Media Inc (NYSE:DMD).
(Note: Data regarding Yahoo! Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Further Reading: Yahoo! Inc: Top Institutional Shareholder Position Changes>>