Yesterday’s After-Market Earnings Releases
Following is some information about companies reporting earnings after today’s market close:
- ReachLocal (NASDAQ:RLOC): The company reported earnings per share of $0.09 against a consensus of a loss of $0.05 per share. The shares closed at $10.37, up $0.36, or 3.6%, on the day. The shares have traded in a 52-week range of $9.10 to $28.39 and its market capitalization is $303.16 million. About the company: ReachLocal, Inc. is an online marketing company that helps small and medium sized businesses, or SMBs, acquire, maintain, and retain customers via the Internet. The Company offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing and reporting solutions, including search engine marketing, display advertising, remarketing and online marketing analytics, each targeted to the SMB market.
- Axis Capital (NYSE:AXS): The company reported earnings per share of $0.74, missing estimates by $0.04. Its revenue of $948 million beat consensus estimates by $293 million. The shares closed at $30.93, down $0.42, or 1.34%, on the day. The shares have traded in a 52-week range of $24.80 to $37.81 and its market capitalization is $4 billion. About the company: Axis Capital Holdings Limited provides specialty lines and treaty reinsurance on a global basis. Specialty lines primarily includes onshore and offshore energy, aviation and aerospace, commercial property and marine. Treaty reinsurance covers catastrophe risks such as property, Workers’ Compensation, professional liability, casualty and marine and aviation.
- Williams Cos. (NYSE:WMB): The company reported earnings of $0.40 per share, meeting analyst expectations. The company issued fiscal 2011 guidance in the range of $1.40 to $1.65 and analyst consensus is $1.50. The shares closed at $29.36, down $0.75, or 2.49%, on the day. The shares have traded in a 52-week range of $20.98 to $33.47 and its market capitalization is $17.29 billion About the company: The Williams Companies, Inc. is an integrated natural gas company that produces, gathers, processes, and transports natural gas. The Company’s operations are concentrated in the Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains, Gulf Coast, the Eastern Seaboard, and the province of Alberta in Canada.
- Stone Energy (NYSE:SGY): The company reported earnings of $1.06 per share, beating the consensus by $0.24. Revenue increased year-over-year by 36%, which agreed with analysts’ expectations. The shares recently traded at $23.32, down $0.97, or 3.99%, on the day. The shares have traded in a 52-week range of $14.64 to $35.94 and its market capitalization is $1.14 billion. About the company: Stone Energy Corporation is an independent oil and gas company. The Company acquires, explores, develops, and operates oil and gas properties onshore and offshore in the Gulf Coast Basin.
- Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI): The company reported earnings of $1.06 per share, in excess of analyst expectations by $0.16. Revenue grew only 3.4% year-0ver-year, to $1.3 billion. The shares closed at $19.72, down $0.66, or 3.24%, on the day. The shares have traded in a 52-week range of $17.95 to $26.36 and its market capitalization is $3.99 billion. About the company: Pitney Bowes, Inc. sells and finances, rents, and services integrated mail and document management systems. The Company offers a full suite of equipment, supplies, software, and services for end-to-end mailstream solutions.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. Earnings data are sourced from Seeking Alpha. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>