Following are 15 of his picks on April 6th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 15 stocks is 10.134B.
2) The average market cap is 22.427B.
3) The maximum market cap is 97.072B.
4) The minimum market cap is 180.1M.
5) The median stock is 15.86% off its high and 72.25% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 19.39% off its high and 81.43% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 289.03% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 1.83% from its 52-week low.
15 Of Jim Cramer Calls on April 6th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 06 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Peabody Energy Corp.||Buy||(NYSE:BTU)||$62.22||16.974B||73.95||34.89||15.86%||78.33%|
|Cisco Systems, Inc.||Sell||(NASDAQ:CSCO)||$17.56||97.072B||26.80||16.52||34.48%||6.30%|
|Edwards Lifesciences Corp.||Buy||(NYSE:EW)||$88.20||10.134B||91.82||46.58||3.94%||89.37%|
|Fortune Brands Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:FO)||$63.82||9.791B||65.48||37.05||2.54%||72.25%|
|Hudson City Bancorp, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:HCBK)||$9.44||4.662B||13.48||9.27||29.97%||1.83%|
|Puda Coal, Inc.||Sell||(AMEX:PUDA)||$6.00||180.1M||16.97||5.77||64.64%||3.99%|
|Riverbed Technology, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:RVBD)||$34.34||5.182B||44.70||12.73||23.18%||169.86%|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited||Buy||(NASDAQ:TEVA)||$47.08||42.278B||59.74||44.86||21.19%||4.95%|
|Weatherford International Ltd.||Buy||(NYSE:WFT)||$20.19||15.091B||26.25||12.34||23.09%||63.61%|
- Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU): Baidu, Inc. operates an Internet search engine. The Company offers algorithmic search, enterprise search, pay for performance and news, MP3, and image searches.
- Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE:BTU): Peabody Energy Corporation mines and markets predominantly low sulfur coal, primarily for use by electric utilities. The Company also trades coal and emission allowances. Peabody owns and operates mines in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming, Illinois, Indiana, and Australia. The Company also a minority interest in a Venezuelan mine through a joint venture.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world.
- CSX Corp. (NYSE:CSX): CSX Corporation is an international freight transportation company. The Company provides rail, intermodal, domestic container-shipping, barging, and contract logistics services around the world. CSX’s rail transportation services are provided principally throughout the eastern United States.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE:EW): Edwards Lifesciences Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets products and services to treat late-stage cardiovascular disease. The Company’s products include tissue replacement heart valves, heart valve repair products, hemodynamic monitoring devices, angioscopy equipment, oxygenators, and pharmaceuticals. Edwards supplies its products to customers located worldwide.
- Fortune Brands Inc. (NYSE:FO): Fortune Brands, Inc. is a holding company with operating companies that offers home and hardware products, produces wines and spirits, and offers golf products.
- Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG): Goldcorp, Inc. is a North American gold producer. The Company has gold mining operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Australia. Goldcorp owns the Red Lake mine in Ontario. How to Play the Gold Stocks Consolidation Phase>>
- Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCBK): Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company. The Company, through its banking subsidiary, is a federally chartered stock savings bank that offers traditional deposit products, residential real estate mortgage loans and consumer loans. Hudson also purchase mortgages and mortgage-backed securities and other securities issued by U.S. government-sponsored enterprises.
- Holly Corporation (NYSE:HOC): Holly Corporation, through its affiliates, refines, transports, stores and markets petroleum products. The Company’s refineries produce light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, and jet fuel which are marketed in the southwestern United States, northern Mexico, and Montana.
- Puda Coal, Inc. (AMEX:PUDA): Puda Coal, Inc. washes coal. The Company operates in the People’s Republic of China.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD): Riverbed Technology, Inc. manufactures and markets appliances used to connect computers in wide area networks.
- SeaDrill Limited (NYSE:SDRL): Seadrill Ltd. provides contract drilling services. The Company’s fleet includes semisubmersible rigs and jackup rigs.
- Sina Corp. (NASDAQ:SINA): SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (NASDAQ:TEVA): Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. develops, manufactures and markets generic and branded human pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The Company produces antibiotics, oncological products, Alpha D3 for treatment of post-menopausal bone loss in women and Copaxone for treatment of multiple sclerosis. Teva develops novel drugs for diseases of the central nervous system.
- Weatherford International Ltd. (NYSE:WFT): Weatherford International Ltd. provides equipment and services used for the drilling, completion, and production of oil and natural gas wells. The Company offers drilling and intervention services, completion systems, artificial lift systems, and compression services. Weatherford conducts operations in substantially all of the oil and natural gas producing regions in the world.