Your Cheat Sheet to Jim Cramer’s May 10th Stock Picks
Following are 13 of his picks on May 10th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 13 stocks is 7.626B.
2) The average market cap is 30.461B.
3) The maximum market cap is 216.5B.
4) The minimum market cap is 646.8M.
5) The median stock is 7.39% off its high and 67.03% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 13.06% off its high and 70.36% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 219.19% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 6.42% from its 52-week low.
Table: 13 Of Jim Cramer Calls on May 10th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 10 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|A123 Systems, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:AONE)||$6.12||646.8M||11.53||5.21||46.92%||17.47%|
|Peabody Energy Corp.||Buy||(NYSE:BTU)||$63.58||17.345B||73.95||34.89||14.02%||82.23%|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CMG)||$269.85||8.397B||289.35||127.30||6.74%||111.98%|
|Deckers Outdoor Corp.||Buy||(NASDAQ:DECK)||$89.83||3.468B||97.00||40.76||7.39%||120.39%|
|Domino’s Pizza, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:DPZ)||$22.80||1.408B||22.81||10.66||0.04%||113.88%|
|International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:IFF)||$65.24||5.236B||66.29||41.59||1.58%||56.86%|
|Market Vectors Coal ETF||Sell||(NYSE:KOL)||$48.76||N/A||51.87||28.35||6.00%||71.99%|
|Panera Bread Co.||Buy||(NASDAQ:PNRA)||$121.33||3.621B||129.99||72.64||6.66%||67.03%|
|Research In Motion Limited||Sell||(NASDAQ:RIMM)||$45.26||23.586B||70.54||42.53||35.84%||6.42%|
|Companhia Siderurgica Nacional||Sell||(NYSE:SID)||$14.54||21.199B||18.41||13.16||21.02%||10.49%|
- A123 Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:AONE): A123 Systems Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells advanced, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and battery systems.
- Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE:BTU): Peabody Energy Corporation mines and markets predominantly low sulfur coal, primarily for use by electric utilities. The Company also trades coal and emission allowances. Peabody owns and operates mines in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming, Illinois, Indiana, and Australia. The Company also a minority interest in a Venezuelan mine through a joint venture.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG): Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp. (NASDAQ:DECK): Deckers Outdoor Corporation designs and markets footwear and accessories. The Company offers footwear for men, women and children. Deckers sells its products including accessories such as handbags, headwear, and outerwear, through domestic retailers and international distributors and directly to end-user consumers, through call centers, retail concept stores and retail outlet stores.
- Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ): Domino’s Pizza, Inc. operates a network of Company-owned and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores, located throughout the United States and in other countries. The Company also operates regional dough manufacturing and distribution centers in the contiguous United States and outside the United States.
- Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL): Fossil, Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes consumer fashion accessories. The Company’s products include an extensive line of men’s and women’s fashion watches and jewelry sold under proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, and apparel.
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE:IFF): International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. creates and manufactures flavor and fragrance products. The Company’s fragrance products are sold to manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, soaps and detergents, and its flavor products to manufacturers of prepared foods, beverages, dairy foods, pharmaceuticals, and confectionery products.
- Market Vectors Coal ETF (NYSE:KOL): Market Vectors-Coal ETF is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield of the Stowe Coal Index.
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT): Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses, sells, and supports software products. The Company offers operating system software, server application software, business and consumer applications software, software development tools, and Internet and intranet software. Microsoft also develops video game consoles and digital music entertainment devices.
- Panera Bread Co. (NASDAQ:PNRA): Panera Bread Company owns and franchises bakery cafes. The Company’s bakeries operate under the Panera Bread and Saint Louis Bread Co. names. Panera operates throughout the United States and offers free broadband Wi-Fi network.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (NYSE:SID): Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (CSN) manufactures iron and steel in Brazil. The Company operates mines, an integrated steel mill, service centers, ports, and railroads. CSN manufactures and distributes hot-rolled, cold-rolled, and galvanized steel products to the automobile, auto parts, civil construction, electrical equipment, and packaging industries.
- Visa, Inc. (NYSE:V): Visa Inc. operates a retail electronic payments network and manages global financial services. The Company also offers global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.