Following are 16 of his picks on May 13th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 16 stocks is 36.055B.
2) The average market cap is 69.709B.
3) The maximum market cap is 314.9B.
4) The minimum market cap is 890.5M.
5) The median stock is 8.76% off its high and 45.77% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 11.07% off its high and 64.64% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 215.00% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 8.28% from its 52-week low.
Table: 16 Of Jim Cramer Calls on May 13th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 13 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Deckers Outdoor Corp.||Buy||(NASDAQ:DECK)||$89.64||3.461B||97.00||40.76||7.59%||119.92%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Sell||(NYSE:JPM)||$43.15||171.5B||48.36||35.16||10.77%||22.72%|
|Lowe’s Companies Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:LOW)||$25.76||33.960B||27.45||19.35||6.16%||33.13%|
|Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:POT)||$51.58||44.090B||63.97||27.95||19.36%||84.54%|
|Ross Stores Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:ROST)||$82.64||9.718B||83.11||48.71||0.57%||69.66%|
|SodaStream International Ltd.||Buy||(NASDAQ:SODA)||$44.74||890.5M||48.64||23.15||8.02%||93.26%|
|Silver Standard Resources Inc.||Sell||(NASDAQ:SSRI)||$28.24||2.260B||35.94||15.61||21.44%||80.88%|
|Verizon Communications Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:VZ)||$37.26||105.4B||38.95||25.99||4.34%||43.36%|
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc.||Sell||(NYSE:WMT)||$55.72||194.5B||57.90||47.77||3.77%||16.64%|
1. Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers.
3. CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL): CenturyLink Inc. is an integrated communications company. The Company provides a wide range of communications services, including local and long distance voice, Internet access and broadband services. CenturyLink operates throughout the United States.
4. Deckers Outdoor Corp. (NASDAQ:DECK): Deckers Outdoor Corporation designs and markets footwear and accessories. The Company offers footwear for men, women and children. Deckers sells its products including accessories such as handbags, headwear, and outerwear, through domestic retailers and international distributors and directly to end-user consumers, through call centers, retail concept stores and retail outlet stores.
5. Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL): Dell Inc. offers a wide range of computers and related products. The Company sells personal computers, servers and networking products, storage systems, mobility products, software and peripherals, and services. Dell serves consumers and businesses in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
6. Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG): Goldcorp, Inc. is a North American gold producer. The Company has gold mining operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Australia. Goldcorp owns the Red Lake mine in Ontario.
7. Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ): Hewlett-Packard Company provides imaging and printing systems, computing systems, and information technology services for business and home. The Company’s products include laser and inkjet printers, scanners, copiers and faxes, personal computers, workstations, storage solutions, and other computing and printing systems. Hewlett-Packard sells its products worldwide.
8. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM): JPMorgan Chase & Co. provides global financial services and retail banking. The Company provides services such as investment banking, treasury and securities services, asset management, private banking, card member services, commercial banking, and home finance. JP Morgan Chase serves business enterprises, institutions, and individuals.
9. Lowe’s Companies Inc. (NYSE:LOW): Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a home improvement retailer that distributes building materials and supplies through stores in the United States. The Company offers a complete line of products and services for home decorating, maintenance, repair, remodeling, and property maintenance.
10. Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc. (NYSE:POT): Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. produces potash, phosphate, and nitrogen to the agricultural and industrial industries worldwide. The Company conducts operations in Canada, Chile, the United States, Brazil, and Trinidad.
11. Ross Stores Inc. (NASDAQ:ROST): Ross Stores, Inc. operates a national chain of off-price retail apparel stores. The stores offer brand-name apparel, apparel-related merchandise for the entire family, fragrances, gift items, and linens for the home.
12. Sina Corp. (NASDAQ:SINA): SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America.
13. SodaStream International Ltd. (NASDAQ:SODA): SodaStream International Ltd. manufactures home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to transform tap water into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. The Company develops, manufactures and sells soda makers and exchangeable carbon-dioxide (CO2) cylinders, as well as consumables, consisting of CO2 refills, reusable carbonation bottles, and flavors.
14. Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ:SSRI): Silver Standard Resources Inc. is a silver exploration company focused on acquiring and developing silver resources on a global basis. The Company has projects in Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Canada, Chile, the United States and Australia.
15. Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ): Verizon Communications Inc. is an integrated telecommunications company that provides wire line voice and data services, wireless services, Internet services, and published directory information. The Company also provides network services for the federal government including business phone lines, data services, telecommunications equipment and payphones.
16. Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT): Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. operates discount stores, supercenters, and neighborhood markets. The Company’s discount stores and supercenters offer merchandise such as apparel, housewares, small appliances, electronics, and hardware. Walmart’s markets offer a full-line supermarket and a limited assortment of general merchandise. The Company operates nationally and internationally.