Following are 13 of his picks on May 20th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 13 stocks is 12.626B.
2) The average market cap is 18.139B.
3) The maximum market cap is 78.441B.
4) The minimum market cap is 252.8M.
5) The median stock is 5.83% off its high and 35.09% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 8.62% off its high and 55.59% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 170.79% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 14.72% from its 52-week low.
Table: 13 Of Jim Cramer Calls on May 20th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 20 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.||Sell||(NYSE:AEO)||$13.52||2.632B||17.46||11.35||22.57%||19.12%|
|Cinemark Holdings Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CNK)||$21.75||2.483B||21.92||12.73||0.78%||70.86%|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation||Buy||(NASDAQ:COST)||$83.40||36.434B||83.95||53.41||0.66%||56.15%|
|Walt Disney Co.||Buy||(NYSE:DIS)||$41.50||78.441B||44.34||30.72||6.41%||35.09%|
|Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP||Buy||(NYSE:KMP)||$73.50||23.434B||78.00||58.78||5.77%||25.04%|
|Kinder Morgan Management LLC||Sell||(NYSE:KMR)||$64.73||6.053B||68.74||50.75||5.83%||27.55%|
|Polo Ralph Lauren Corp.||Buy||(NYSE:RL)||$130.21||12.338B||136.50||71.12||4.61%||83.08%|
|Sequans Communications SA||Buy||(NYSE:SQNS)||$9.12||252.8M||10.71||7.95||14.85%||14.72%|
|Toll Brothers Inc.||Sell||(NYSE:TOL)||$20.66||3.447B||22.42||15.57||7.85%||32.69%|
1. American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE:AEO): American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. retails men’s and women’s casual apparel, footwear, outerwear, and accessories. The Company’s products include jeans, khakis, T-shirts, and other similar apparel. American Eagle operates in the United States.
2. Cinemark Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CNK): Cinemark Holdings, Inc. operates movie theaters. The Company operates in the United States and Latin America.
3. Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ:COST): Costco Wholesale Corporation operates wholesale membership warehouses in multiple countries. The Company sells all kinds of food, automotive supplies, toys, hardware, sporting goods, jewelry, electronics, apparel, health and beauty aids, as well as other goods.
4. Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM): Salesforce.com, Inc. provides software on demand. The Company supplies a customer relationship management service to businesses worldwide providing a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Clients use Salesforce.com to manage their customer, sales and operational data.
5. Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS): The Walt Disney Company, an entertainment company, conducts operations in media networks, studio entertainment, theme parks and resorts, consumer products, and Internet and direct marketing. The Company produces motion pictures, television programs, and musical recordings, as well as publishes books and magazines. Disney also operates ABC radio and television and theme parks.
6. Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (NYSE:KMP): Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., is a pipeline transportation and energy storage company. The Company operates pipelines and terminals. The pipelines transport natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, carbon dioxide and other products; and its terminals store petroleum products and chemicals, and handle bulk materials like coal and petroleum coke.
7. Kinder Morgan Management LLC (NYSE:KMR): Kinder Morgan Management, LLC., is a limited partner in Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., and manages and controls its business and affairs.
8. Linkedin Corp. (NYSE:LNKD): LinkedIn Corporation operates a social networking website used for professional networking. The Company’s website allows members to post a profile of their professional expertise and accomplishments. LinkedIn allows members to be introduced to potential clients, service providers, and subject experts.
9. Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX): Netflix Inc. is an online movie rental service. The Company ships DVDs with no due dates or late fees, directly to the subscriber’s address. Netflix also provides background information on DVD releases, including critic reviews, member reviews and ratings, and personalized movie recommendations.
10. NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP): NetApp, Inc. provides storage and data management solutions. The Company’s storage solutions include specialized hardware, software, and services that provide storage management for open network environments. NetApp serves enterprises, government agencies, and universities worldwide.
11. Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. (NYSE:RL): Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation designs, markets, and distributes men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, accessories, fragrances, and home furnishings. The Company’s products are sold under a wide range of brands. Polo’s operations include Wholesale, Retail and Licensing.
12. Sequans Communications SA (NYSE:SQNS): Sequans Communications SA is a fabless designer, developer and supplier of 4G semiconductor solutions for wireless broadband applications. The Company’s solutions incorporate baseband processor and radio frequency, or RF, transceiver integrated circuits, or ICs, along with its proprietary signal processing techniques, algorithms and software stacks.
13. Toll Brothers Inc. (NYSE:TOL): Toll Brothers, Inc. builds luxury homes, serving both move-up and empty nester buyers in several regions of the United States. The Company builds customized single and attached homes, primarily on land that it develops and improves. Toll Brothers also operates its own architectural, engineering, mortgage, title, security, landscape, insurance brokerage, and manufacturing operations.