Following are 23 of his picks on May 26th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 23 stocks is 20.347B.
2) The average market cap is 49.303B.
3) The maximum market cap is 309.8B.
4) The minimum market cap is 1.496B.
5) The median stock is 9.25% off its high and 68.55% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 8.75% off its high and 89.51% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 250.47% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 30.96% from its 52-week low.
Table: 23 Of Jim Cramer Calls on May 26th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 26 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Acme Packet, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:APKT)||$74.68||4.892B||84.50||24.69||11.62%||202.47%|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CMG)||$290.88||9.052B||291.21||127.30||0.11%||128.50%|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation||Buy||(NASDAQ:COST)||$80.81||35.303B||83.95||53.41||3.74%||51.30%|
|Cypress Semiconductor Corporation||Buy||(NASDAQ:CY)||$22.51||3.782B||23.93||9.73||5.93%||131.35%|
|EI DuPont de Nemours & Co.||Buy||(NYSE:DD)||$51.97||48.265B||57.00||33.73||8.82%||54.08%|
|Deere & Company||Buy||(NYSE:DE)||$84.94||35.675B||99.80||53.69||14.89%||58.20%|
|Diamond Foods, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:DMND)||$74.33||1.633B||75.14||36.72||1.08%||102.42%|
|The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:HAIN)||$34.42||1.496B||36.74||19.20||6.31%||79.27%|
|Honeywell International Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:HON)||$58.50||46.040B||62.28||37.89||6.07%||54.39%|
|KKR Financial Holdings LLC||Buy||(NYSE:KFN)||$9.62||1.709B||10.60||7.02||9.25%||37.04%|
|Lululemon Athletica Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:LULU)||$91.75||6.539B||102.83||31.08||10.78%||195.21%|
|Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:POT)||$55.18||47.167B||63.97||27.95||13.74%||97.42%|
|PetroChina Co. Ltd.||Sell||(NYSE:PTR)||$135.40||250.5B||158.83||103.39||14.75%||30.96%|
|Phillips-Van Heusen Corp.||Buy||(NYSE:PVH)||$66.19||4.440B||72.42||42.81||8.60%||54.61%|
|Whole Foods Market Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:WFM)||$60.59||10.646B||66.87||33.96||9.39%||78.42%|
|Weight Watchers International, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:WTW)||$85.76||6.263B||86.97||24.47||1.39%||250.47%|
1. Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers. Competitors to Watch: Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE), IBM (NYSE:IBM), Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), Super Micro (NASDAQ:SMCI), Verizon (NYSE:VZ) and Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM).
2. Acme Packet, Inc. (NASDAQ:APKT): Acme Packet, Inc. provides session border controllers for Internet service providers. The Company’s products consist of hardware and proprietary software that allow service providers to deliver interactive communications services such as voice over Internet protocol. Competitors to Watch: Sonus Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONS), Nokia Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:NOK), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Ditech Networks Inc. (NASDAQ:DITC), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE:MOT), and Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR).
3. Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU): Baidu, Inc. operates an Internet search engine. The Company offers algorithmic search, enterprise search, pay for performance and news, MP3, and image searches. Competitors to Watch: Yahoo (NASDAQ:YHOO), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY), Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN), and AOL (NYSE:AOL).
4. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG): Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States. Competitors to Watch: McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD), Wendy’s Arby’s Group Inc. (NYSE:WEN), Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX), Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ:SONC), Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI) and Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK).
5. Cummins Inc. (NYSE:CMI): Cummins Inc. designs, manufactures, distributes and services diesel and natural gas engines. The Company also manufactures electric power generation systems and engine-related component products, including filtration and exhaust aftertreatment, fuel systems, controls, and air handling systems.
6. Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ:COST): Costco Wholesale Corporation operates wholesale membership warehouses in multiple countries. The Company sells all kinds of food, automotive supplies, toys, hardware, sporting goods, jewelry, electronics, apparel, health and beauty aids, as well as other goods. Competitors to Watch: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT), Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT), Dollar General Corp. (NYSE:DG), BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. (NYSE:BJ), Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE:FDO), Gordmans Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMAN), Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR), Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY), Best Buy (NYSE:BBY), Bed, Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY), Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) and Fred’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRED).
7. Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY): Cypress Semiconductor Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a line of digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits. The Company’s circuits are used in the data communications, telecommunications, computers, and instrumentation systems markets. Cypress’ products are marketed worldwide through a network of sales offices, distributors, and sales representative firm.
8. EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD): E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company is a global chemical and life sciences company, with businesses that include agriculture and industrial biotechnology, chemistry, biology, materials science and manufacturing. The Company operates globally and offers a wide range of products and services for markets including agriculture and food, building and construction, electronics and communications.
9. Deere & Company (NYSE:DE): Deere & Company manufactures and distributes a range of agricultural, construction and forestry, and commercial and consumer equipment. The Company supplies replacement parts for its own products and for those of other manufacturers. Deere also provides product and parts financing services. Competitors to Watch: The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW), FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC), Monsanto Company (NYSE:MON), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Syngenta (NYSE:SYT), PPG Industries (NYSE:PPG), PolyOne Corporation (NYSE:POL), Rockwood Holdings (NYSE:ROC) and Ashland Inc. (NYSE:ASH).
10. Diamond Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:DMND): Diamond Foods, Inc. is a branded food company specializing in processing, marketing and distributing culinary, snack, in-shell and ingredient nuts.
11. Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN): Eaton Corporation manufactures engineered products which serve industrial, vehicle, construction, commercial, and aerospace markets. The Company’s principal products include hydraulic products and fluid connectors, electrical power distribution and control equipment, truck drivetrain systems, engine components, and a wide variety of controls.
12. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN): The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. is a natural and organic beverage, snack, specialty food, and personal care products company. The Company’s product line include grocery store foods such as organic cookies, cooking oils, sugar free products, kosher foods, snacks, and frozen foods, as well as organic skin, hair, and body products. Hain Celestial sells and markets in North America and Europe.
13. Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE:HON): Honeywell International Inc. is a diversified technology and manufacturing company with operations around the world. The Company provides aerospace products and services, control technologies, automotive products, and power generation systems. Honeywell also provides specialty chemicals, fibers, plastics, and electronic and advanced materials. Competitors to Watch: Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE:BWA), Rockwell Collins (NYSE:COL), Lockheed Martin Corp (NYSE:LMT), and Johnson Controls Inc. (NYSE:JCI).
14. KKR Financial Holdings LLC (NYSE:KFN): KKR Financial Holdings LLC is a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. Its core business strategy is to leverage the proprietary resources of its manager with the objective of generating both current income & capital appreciation. KFN executes its core business strategy through subsidiaries and is externally managed by KKR Financial Advisors LLC.
15. Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU): Lululemon Athletica Inc designs and retails athletic clothing. The Company produces fitness pants, shorts, tops and jackets for yoga, dance, running, and general fitness.
16. NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP): NetApp, Inc. provides storage and data management solutions. The Company’s storage solutions include specialized hardware, software, and services that provide storage management for open network environments. NetApp serves enterprises, government agencies, and universities worldwide. Competitors to Watch: EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), Dot Hill Systems Corp. (NASDAQ:HILL), Overland Storage, Inc. (NASDAQ:OVRL), Quantum Corporation (NYSE:QTM), ADPT Corporation (ADPT), Xyratex Ltd. (NASDAQ:XRTX), Seagate Technology PLC (NASDAQ:STX), Western Digital Corp. (NYSE:WDC), Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD), and Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM).
17. Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc. (NYSE:POT): Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. produces potash, phosphate, and nitrogen to the agricultural and industrial industries worldwide. The Company conducts operations in Canada, Chile, the United States, Brazil, and Trinidad.
18. PetroChina Co. Ltd. (NYSE:PTR): PetroChina Company Limited explores, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas. The Company also refines, transports, and distributes crude oil and petroleum products, produces and sells chemicals, and transmits, markets and sells natural gas.
19. Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. (NYSE:PVH): Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation designs, sources, manufactures, and markets men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel and footwear. The Company markets its products at a wholesale level through department store chains and directly to consumers through retail stores.
20. QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM): QUALCOMM, Inc. develops and manufactures digital wireless communications equipment. The Company licenses its Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) intellectual property to other companies, and produces CDMA-based integrated circuits; equipment and software used to track workers and assets; software for wireless content enablement; and offers services to deliver multimedia content. Competitors to Watch: Broadcom Corp. (NASDAQ:BRCM), Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK), Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Sprint (NYSE:S), Verizon (NYSE:VZ), AT&T (NYSE:T), Nokia (NYSE:NOK), Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA), Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI), Motorola Solutions (NYSE:MSI), Infineon (IFNNY) Research in Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) and Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN).
21. Siemens AG (NYSE:SI): Siemens AG manufactures a wide range of industrial and consumer products. The Company builds locomotives, traffic control systems, automotive electronics, and engineers electrical power plants. Siemens also provides public and private communications networks, computers, building control systems, medical equipment, and electrical components. The Company operates worldwide.
22. Whole Foods Market Inc. (NASDAQ:WFM): Whole Foods Market, Inc. owns and operates a chain of natural food supermarkets in the United States. The Company’s stores provides full range of merchandise, featuring products that are free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, preservatives, and added chemicals. Whole Foods also develops, produces, and markets nutriceuticals and nutritional supplements.
23. Weight Watchers International, Inc. (NYSE:WTW): Weight Watchers International, Inc., is a provider of weight control programs. The Company operates through a network of company-owned and franchised operations. Members attend weekly Weight Watchers meetings to receive group support and education about healthy eating patterns, behavior modification and physical activity.