Yum! Brands: Major Funds Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Yum! Brands, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 9,296,239 shares, worth $456,631,260.
- DSM CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,209,992 shares, worth $108,554,807.
- PARTNER FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,039,330 shares, worth $51,051,890.
- VALIANT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 696,382 shares, worth $34,206,284.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 602,067 shares, worth $29,573,531.
About the company: Yum! Brands, Inc, owns and franchises quick-service restaurants worldwide. The Company develops, operates, franchises and licenses a worldwide system of restaurants which prepare, package and sell a menu of food items.
Competitors to Watch: McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD), Wendy’s Arby’s Group Inc. (NYSE:WEN), Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TAST), Morgan’s Foods, Inc. (MRFD), Papa John’s Int’l, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA), Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ), Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG), Nathan’s Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH), Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK), Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX), Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ:SONC) and AFC Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFCE).
(Note: Data regarding Yum! Brands, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>