Yum! Brands: Major Shareholders Cashing Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Yum! Brands, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Byerlein Hollan Anne: act as Chief People Officer. On 07/15/2011, sold 145,859 shares, worth $8,131,600.
- Su Jingshyh S: act as Chair & CEO – China Division. On 11/15/2011, sold 96,324 shares, worth $5,301,700.
- Blum Jonathan David: act as Chief Public Affairs Officer. On 07/01/2011, sold 9,500 shares, worth $534,100.
- Blum Jonathan David: act as Chief Public Affairs Officer. On 09/01/2011, sold 9,500 shares, worth $511,900.
- Blum Jonathan David: act as Chief Public Affairs Officer. On 08/01/2011, sold 9,500 shares, worth $498,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Yum! Brands, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PRUDENTIAL PLC: On 06/30/2011, held 4,108,116 shares, worth $224,672,864. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ROOSEVELT INVESTMENT GROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,011,702 shares, worth $55,329,982. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SPF BEHEER BV: On 06/30/2011, held 880,059 shares, worth $48,130,427. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 314,594 shares, worth $17,205,146. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BNP PARIBAS ARBITRAGE, SA: On 06/30/2011, held 287,287 shares, worth $15,711,726. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Yum! Brands, Inc, owns and franchises quick-service restaurants worldwide. The Company develops, operates, franchises and licenses a worldwide system of restaurants which prepare, package and sell a menu of food items.
Competitors to Watch: McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD), Wendy’s Arby’s Group Inc. (NYSE:WEN), Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TAST), Morgan’s Foods, Inc. (MRFD), Papa John’s Int’l, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA), Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ), Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG), Nathan’s Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH), Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK), Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX), Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ:SONC) and AFC Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFCE).
(Note: Data regarding Yum! Brands, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>