Kendra Duggar (formerly Kendra Caldwell) is a reality TV personality and the wife of Joseph Duggar. She frequently appears on Counting On, a TLC reality series following members of the Duggar family. The TV show is a spinoff of 19 Kids and Counting, which in 2008 introduced viewers to the Duggars, devout Baptists famous for their conservative values and large brood.
Kendra herself comes from a large family. She is one of nine children and is growing a family of her own with Joseph. Nine months after the couple wed in September 2017, she gave birth to their first child and has since had two more.
- Full name: Kendra Renee Duggar (née Caldwell)
- Born: August 11, 1998
- Hometown: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Spouse: Joseph Garrett Duggar (m. 2017)
- Children: Garrett David Duggar, Addison Renee Duggar, Brooklyn Praise Duggar
- Parents: Paul Caldwell, Christina Caldwell
- TV show: Counting On
Follow Kendra Duggar on Instagram.