Mary Mouser is an American actor best known for portraying Samantha LaRusso on the Netflix hit Cobra Kai. In the TV series, a continuation of the 1984 movie The Karate Kid, Mouser plays the high-school-aged daughter of Ralph Macchio’s Daniel LaRusso. She learns martial arts under her father’s tutelage and battles teens from the rival dojo, Cobra Kai.
Her other notable roles include Agent Gibbs’ daughter, Kelly Gibbs, on the long-running CBC action drama NCIS, Mary Jones in the Hulu horror series Freakish, and Lacey Fleming on ABC medical/crime show Body of Proof. In addition, she has played numerous minor parts in TV series such as Scandal, CSI, and Monk and movies like Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
She has also done extensive animation voice work for shows such as Eloise: The Animated Series, films like Dragon Hunters, and the video game The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest.
- Full name: Mary Matilyn Mouser
- Birthday: May 9, 1996
- Hometown: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Height: 5’3″
- Net worth: $2 million
- Top TV shows: Cobra Kai, Body of Proof, Freakish
- Top movies: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Fun fact: She had never seen The Karate Kid before filming Cobra Kai.