Miley Cyrus is an American singer and actor whose big break was in the Disney Channel series Hannah Montana (2006-2011). Her father is country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, who starred alongside her in the show. Her sister Noah Cyrus is also a singer.
Miley is known for her raspy singing voice, and she has the most U.S. Billboard 200 top-five albums (13) in the 21st century by a female artist.
For two seasons, she served as a coach on the singing competition series The Voice. Miley also founded the Happy Hippie Foundation, provides support services for homeless youth, LGBTQ+ youth, and other vulnerable youth populations.
- Full name: Miley Ray Cyrus (born Destiny Hope Cyrus)
- Birthday: Nov. 23, 1992
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Hometown: Franklin, Tennessee
- Net worth: $160 million
- Marriage: Liam Hemsworth (2018-2020)
- Kids: None
- Top songs: “Midnight Sky,” “The Climb,” “Party in the U.S.A.,” “Can’t Be Tamed,” “We Can’t Stop,” “Malibu,” “Without You,” “Wrecking Ball”
- Top acting credits: Hannah Montana, Bolt, The Last Song
- Fun facts: Dolly Parton is her godmother; she originally auditioned for the role of Lilly on Hannah Montana, which ultimately went to Emily Osment; her name is based on her childhood nickname “Smiley.”