Olivia Wilde is an American actor, filmmaker, and activist. She has played Dr. Remy “Thirteen” Hadley on the medical TV show House, Qorra in the 2010 Disney sci-fi/action flick Tron: Legacy, Ella in 2011’s Cowboys & Aliens, and Jane in 2013’s The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.
Wilde and her former fiancé, Ted Lasso star Jason Sudeikis, share children Otis Sudeikis and Daisy Sudeikis. The couple announced their split in November 2020. Two months later, news of a romance between Wilde and singer Harry Styles broke. The pair had become close friends while working on Don’t Worry Darling, a thriller directed by Wilde and starring the former One Direction member.
Wilde’s political activism has included encouraging young people to vote, campaigning for Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, participating in Women’s Marches, and supporting Planned Parenthood.
- Full name: Olivia Wilde (born Olivia Jane Cockburn)
- Born: March 10, 1984
- Hometown: New York City, New York (born); Washington, D.C. (raised)
- Height: 5’7″
- Net worth: $20 million
- Spouse: Tao Ruspoli (m. 2003-2011)
- Kids: Otis Alexander Sudeikis, Daisy Josephine Sudeikis
- Top movies/TV shows: Tron: Legacy, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, The Lazarus Effect, Cowboys & Aliens, The O.C., House