10 Facts You MUST READ Now About Apple’s Feature Event
Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) WWDC conference is complete tech mayhem, as expected. This is Tim Cook’s first WWDC without the late Steve Jobs, so he has no choice but to pull out all the stops.
So far, he’s done just that. Here are 10 facts you must read now from one of the most important tech conferences of the year:
1) Apple has a installed base of Mac users over 66 million users.
2) Like iPad, dictation is built into the new Mountain Lion and works in every program.
4) OS X Game Center: turn-to-turn and head-to-head gaming supported, cross-platform. You on your device, your friend on his.
5) AirPlay Mirroring: Pixel-for-pixel, 1080p wireless to your TV. “It’s the easiest way to share content.”
6) Apple has “The largest number of credit cards on file anywhere in the world”.
7) The new MacBook Pro has 3 million more pixels than an HDTV!
8) Ouch! Price tag hurts…15.4-inch, 2.3GHz quad i7, 8GB RAM, GT 650M 1GB, 256GB SSD, 7hr battery for $2199.
9) Mail, Safari, iMovie,and iPhoto have all been updated.
10) New MacBook Air Specs: Ivy Bridge 3rd Gen Core processors, up to 2GHz dual-core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz., up to 8GB 1600MHz memory, up to 60% faster graphics, up to 512GB SSD and Getting USB 3.0!
More to come!! Follow Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s live tweets now >>