Evaluating Jim Cramer’s April 27th Stock Picks
Following are 8 of his picks on April 27th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 8 stocks is 31.064B.
2) The average market cap is 78.644B.
3) The maximum market cap is 323.8B.
4) The minimum market cap is 1.091B.
5) The median stock is 3.48% off its high and 65.61% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 4.15% off its high and 118.57% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 586.65% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 17.02% from its 52-week low.
8 Of Jim Cramer Calls on April 27th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Tciker||Price @ 04 27 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:BWLD)||$59.85||1.091B||61.21||34.33||2.22%||74.34%|
|St. Jude Medical Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:STJ)||$53.34||17.363B||53.93||34.00||1.09%||56.88%|
|Wells Fargo & Company||Sell||(NYSE:WFC)||$29.27||154.2B||34.25||23.02||14.54%||27.15%|
|Wyndham Worldwide Corporation||Buy||(NYSE:WYN)||$34.00||5.891B||33.30||19.44||-2.10%||74.90%|
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers.
- Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT): Abbott Laboratories discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells a broad and diversified line of health care products and services. The Company’s products include pharmaceuticals, nutritional, diagnostics, and vascular products. Abbott markets its products worldwide through affiliates and distributors.
- Atlas Energy (NYSE:ATLS): Atlas Energy, Inc. is an independent energy company that develops, produces, and transports natural gas and oil in the Appalachian Basin of the United States. The Company’s principal operations include well drilling, as well as gas and oil production. Atlas also provides well services and gas transportation.
- Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. (NASDAQ:BWLD): Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. owns, operates, and franchises casual dining restaurants. The restaurants feature made to order menu items including New York style chicken wings. The company operates restaurants in multiple states.
- Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT): Medtronic, Inc. develops therapeutic and diagnostic medical products. The Company’s principal products include those for bradycardia pacing, tachyarrhythmia management, atrial fibrillation management, heart failure management, heart valve replacement, malignant and non-malignant pain, and movement disorders. Medtronic’s products are sold worldwide.
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (NYSE:STJ): St. Jude Medical, Inc. develops, manufactures, and distributes medical devices for the worldwide cardiovascular market. The Company serves patients and its health care customers with products and services including heart valves, cardiac rhythm management systems, specialty catheters, and other cardiovascular devices.
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC): Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, leasing, credit cards, and consumer finance. The Company operates through physical stores, the Internet and other distribution channels across North America and elsewhere internationally.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE:WYN): Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company. The Company franchises hotels in the upscale, midscale, and economy segments of the lodging industry and provides hotel management services to owners of luxury, upscale and midscale hotels; provides vacation exchange products and services, and develops, markets, and sells vacation ownership interests to individual consumers.