Following are 14 of his picks on May 2nd. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 14 stocks is 9.857B.
2) The average market cap is 46.28B.
3) The maximum market cap is 320.2B.
4) The minimum market cap is 404.4M.
5) The median stock is 4.15% off its high and 69.68% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 11.35% off its high and 91.18% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 381.23% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 11.23% from its 52-week low.
14 Of Jim Cramer Calls on May 2nd
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Tciker||Price @ 05 02 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|American Capital, Ltd.||Sell||(NASDAQ:ACAS)||$10.35||3.544B||10.47||4.16||1.15%||148.80%|
|Cliffs Natural Resources Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CLF)||$91.28||12.382B||102.48||44.20||10.93%||106.52%|
|General Mills Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:GIS)||$38.93||24.853B||39.10||33.11||0.43%||17.58%|
|Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.||Buy||(NYSE:KKR)||$18.60||3.958B||19.16||8.64||2.92%||115.28%|
|NRG Energy, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:NRG)||$24.12||5.971B||25.19||18.22||4.25%||32.38%|
|Procter & Gamble Co.||Buy||(NYSE:PG)||$65.18||181.9B||66.95||39.37||2.64%||65.56%|
|Research In Motion Limited||Sell||(NASDAQ:RIMM)||$48.10||25.066B||72.19||42.53||33.37%||13.10%|
|Swisher Hygiene, Inc.||Sell||(NASDAQ:SWSH)||$8.70||1.292B||11.43||3.99||23.88%||118.05%|
|Walter Energy, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:WLT)||$137.95||7.331B||143.76||57.62||4.04%||139.41%|
|Web.com Group, Inc.||Sell||(NASDAQ:WWWW)||$15.64||404.4M||16.01||3.25||2.31%||381.23%|
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers.
- American Capital, Ltd. (NASDAQ:ACAS): American Capital Ltd. is an alternative asset manager. The Company, directly and through its global asset management business, invests in employee and management buyouts, private equity buyouts, and early stage and mature private and public companies. American Capital provides debt and equity to fund growth, acquisitions, recapitalizations, and securitizations.
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE:CLF): Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. is a diversified mining and natural resources company. The Company mines for iron ore and coal in locations across North America, South America, and Australia.
- General Mills Inc. (NYSE:GIS): General Mills, Inc. manufactures and markets branded and packaged consumer foods worldwide. The Company also supplies branded and unbranded food products to the foodservice and commercial baking industries.
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (NYSE:KKR): KKR & Co. L.P. is a global alternative asset manager. The Company operates private equity funds that take either controlling or strategic minority ownership positions for long-term appreciation; invests in leveraged loans, high-yield bonds and less liquid credit products; and, on behalf of portfolio companies, arranges equity and debt financing and offers capital market advice.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB): Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK): Nokia Corporation is a player in the mobile industry. The Company makes a range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks.
- NRG Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NRG): NRG Energy, Inc. owns and operates a diverse portfolio of power-generating facilities, primarily in the United States. The Company’s operations include energy production and cogeneration facilities, thermal energy production, and energy resource recovery facilities.
- Oclaro, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCLR): Oclaro Inc. develops, manufactures, and provides optical solutions designs. The Company manufactures and markets optical components, modules, and subsystems used in a range of diversified markets, including telecommunications, data communications, aerospace, consumer optics, and semiconductors.
- Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG): The Procter & Gamble Company manufactures and markets consumer products in countries throughout the world. The Company provides products in the laundry and cleaning, paper, beauty care, food and beverage, and health care segments. Proctor & Gamble’s products are sold primarily through mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, and neighborhood stores.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Swisher Hygiene, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWSH): Swisher Hygiene, Inc. offers commercial hygiene services. Through company-owned and franchised operations, the Company offers restroom cleaning; foodservice chemicals; kitchen soap, sanitizers and antibacterial products; restroom soap, paper and odor control systems; and floor mats, floor care products and drainline treatments. Swisher operates in Europe, Asia, and Mexico.
- Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT): Walter Energy, Inc. mines coal. The Company produces metallurgical and steam and industrial coal,; manufactures blast furnace, foundry, industrial and buckwheat coke; and produces light oil, coal tar, and ammonium sulfate. Walter Energy also degasifies coalbeds and sells the gas to a utility.
- Web.com Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWWW): Web.com Group Inc. provides full-service web site solutions to small businesses. The Company offers marketing, e-commerce, and various other services.