Following are 15 of his picks on April 4th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 15 stocks is 33.802B.
2) The average market cap is 81.688B.
3) The maximum market cap is 320.6B.
4) The minimum market cap is 5.184B.
5) The median stock is 10.22% off its high and 32.51% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 11.50% off its high and 51.72% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 180.48% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 6.30% from its 52-week low.
15 Of Jim Cramer Calls on April 4th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 06 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CCO)||$14.57||5.184B||15.47||8.08||5.82%||80.32%|
|Continental Resources Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CLR)||$61.35||10.387B||73.48||38.23||16.51%||60.48%|
|Cisco Systems, Inc.||Sell||(NASDAQ:CSCO)||$17.56||97.072B||26.80||16.52||34.48%||6.30%|
|EOG Resources, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:EOG)||$107.44||27.320B||121.44||85.42||11.53%||25.78%|
|Lowe’s Companies Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:LOW)||$25.64||33.802B||27.45||19.35||6.59%||32.51%|
|Red Hat, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:RHT)||$45.79||8.837B||49.00||26.69||6.55%||71.56%|
|Whiting Petroleum Corp.||Buy||(NYSE:WLL)||$62.38||7.368B||75.91||35.61||17.82%||75.18%|
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers.
- Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN): Amazon.com, Inc. is an online retailer that offers a wide range of products. The Company’s products include books, music, videotapes, computers, electronics, home and garden, and numerous other products. Amazon offers personalized shopping services, Web-based credit card payment, and direct shipping to customers.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CCO): Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. is an advertising company. The Company offers advertising opportunities through billboards, street furniture displays, transit displays, and other out-of-home advertising displays.
- Continental Resources Inc. (NYSE:CLR): Continental Resources, Inc. and its subsidiaries explore, exploit, develop, and acquire oil and gas reserves, primarily in the Rocky Mountains and the MidContinent, as well as in the Gulf Coast region of Texas and Louisiana. The Company also owns and operates natural gas pipelines, gathering systems, and processing plants.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world.
- EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE:EOG): EOG Resources, Inc. explores for, develops, produces and markets natural gas and crude oil. The Company operates in major producing basins in the United States, Canada, Trinidad, the United Kingdom North Sea, China and, from time to time, select other international areas.
- Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL): Fossil, Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes consumer fashion accessories. The Company’s products include an extensive line of men’s and women’s fashion watches and jewelry sold under proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, and apparel.
- Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG): Google Inc. is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. The Company offers a wide range of search options, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ): Hewlett-Packard Company provides imaging and printing systems, computing systems, and information technology services for business and home. The Company’s products include laser and inkjet printers, scanners, copiers and faxes, personal computers, workstations, storage solutions, and other computing and printing systems. Hewlett-Packard sells its products worldwide.
- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC): Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells computer components and related products. The Company’s major products include microprocessors, chipsets, embedded processors and microcontrollers, flash memory products, graphics products, network and communications products, systems management software, conferencing products, and digital imaging products.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc. (NYSE:LOW): Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a home improvement retailer that distributes building materials and supplies through stores in the United States. The Company offers a complete line of products and services for home decorating, maintenance, repair, remodeling, and property maintenance.
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT): Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses, sells, and supports software products. The Company offers operating system software, server application software, business and consumer applications software, software development tools, and Internet and intranet software. Microsoft also develops video game consoles and digital music entertainment devices.
- Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE): Nucor Corporation manufactures steel products. The Company’s products include carbon and alloy steel, steel joists, steel deck, cold finished steel, steel grinding balls, steel bearing products, and metal buildingsystems. Nucor also brokers ferrous and nonferrous metals, pig iron and HBI/DRI; supplies ferro-alloys; and processes ferrous and nonferrous scrap.
- Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT): Red Hat, Inc. develops and provides open source software and services, including the Red Hat Linux operating system. The Company’s Web site offers information and news about open source software and provides an online community of open source software users and developers.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp. (NYSE:WLL): Whiting Petroleum Corporation is involved in oil and natural gas exploitation, acquisition, and exploration activities. The Company focuses on lower risk, long-lived oil and natural gas properties located primarily in the Gulf Coast/Permian Basin, Rocky Mountains, Michigan, and Mid-Continent regions of the United States.