Here are 6 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Down 1.58% to $88.71. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world.
- AutoZone Inc. (NYSE:AZO): Down 1.86% to $298.43. AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE:ITC): Down 0.32% to $74.93. ITC Holdings Corporation is a holding company. Through subsidiaries, the Company transmits electricity from electricity generating stations to local electricity distribution facilities. ITC invests in electricity transmission infrastructure improvements as a means to improve electricity reliability and reduce congestion.
- Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE:WCN): Up 1.11% to $34.49. Waste Connections, Inc. provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling services in secondary markets of the western United States. The Company owns and operates collection facilities, transfer stations, landfills, and recycling facilities.
- Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. (NYSE:TNH): Up 0.83% to $174.44. Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P., through its subsidiaries, markets and produces nitrogen, fertilizer, crop protection products, and seed and services for agricultural, turf, ornamental, and other growers. The Company also produces nitrogen products and methanol for industrial customers.
- American Campus Communities Inc. (NYSE:ACC): Down 0.91% to $37.16. American Campus Communities, Inc. owns and operates on and off-campus housing properties within close proximity to colleges and universities. The Company provides development and construction services for student housing properties owned by universities, charitable foundations and others. American Campus Communities also provides third party management and leasing services.