© 2009-2014 Wall St. Cheat Sheet, Endgame360 Inc. All rights reserved. For those who can’t comprehend what that means, you may not under any circumstances reproduce our content without express written consent. If you take our content or set up a feed to take our content without asking, we will take immediate legal action without asking you: http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html. (That ranges from a minimum of $750 per breach up to a maximum of $150,000 – depending on how much of our content you steal and how much revenue and brand value we lose.)
The information and opinions contained herein are not advice to buy or sell securities or any other investment instruments. Accuracy and completeness of data and opinions are not guaranteed. We may have an interest in companies and assets mentioned.
“Cheat Sheet” is a Registered Trademark and may not be used without express written consent. All rights reserved.
Stock and Financial Instrument Prices: Data is provided by financial exchanges and may be delayed as specified by financial exchanges or our data providers. Wall St. Cheat Sheet does not verify any data and disclaims any obligation to do so.
Wall St. Cheat Sheet, its data or content providers, the financial exchanges and each of their affiliates and business partners 1) expressly disclaim the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any data and 2) shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or other defects in, delays or interruptions in such data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Neither Wall St. Cheat Sheet nor any of our information providers will be liable for any damages relating to your use of the information provided herein. As used here, “business partners” does not refer to an agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between Wall St. Cheat Sheet and any such parties.
You agree not to copy, modify, reformat, download, store, reproduce, reprocess, transmit or redistribute any data or information found herein or use any such data or information in a commercial enterprise without obtaining prior written consent. All data and information is provided “as is” for personal informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice. Please consult your broker or financial representative to verify pricing before executing any trade.
Contributor Terms of Service
A “Contributor” is someone who submits content to one or more of Endgame360 Inc’s general investment publications, sites (e.g., Wall St. Cheat Sheet), and/or to Endgame360’s investment newsletters (“Products”), but are not employees of Endgame360.
Endgame360 seeks to uphold the highest possible professional and ethical standards of journalism as a leader in financial reporting and expects that all Contributors will seek to do so as well. A Contributor should not undertake any activity that could possibly leave them or Endgame360 open to an allegation of their having used their position or writings for personal profit or for market manipulation.
Specifically, you agree to use Endgame360’s properties for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for statements made and actions taken through the use of your Contributor account. You may not use or allow others to use Endgame360’s properties to:
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyrights, trade secrets, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our sites, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security);
- Offer, sell, or buy any security;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone’s computer;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Services; and
- Take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Services.
Unauthorized access of our sites is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interfaces we provide for use in our accessing our sites.
Endgame360 may at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any post, terminate any relationship, delete any user profiles and bylines, or take any action for violating the above (and, if we may say so, sensible) provisions or otherwise taking an action disruptive to Endgame360.
Contributors may hold and control any position in any type of investment. However, any time a Contributor submits an article for publication in one of Endgame360’s Products that mentions a particular security or mutual fund, the Contributor must disclose to Endgame360 any positions in such security or mutual fund, held or controlled by the Contributor on his or her own behalf, on behalf of a client, on behalf of a fund of any type or on behalf of a family member. The Contributor must also identify whether such position is long, short, or neutral.
Each Contributor will disclose to Endgame360 any employment arrangements, affiliations or similar relationships of the Contributor with subjects mentioned in articles that may create a conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest. If a Contributor is employed by a brokerage or investment bank, the Contributor will disclose any investment banking relationship his or her firm has with the companies mentioned in his or her articles and any analyst rating the firm has on securities discussed in an article. Failure to disclose relationships creates a breach of these terms which the Contributor understands will damage Endgame360 and require legal damages.
Subject to the discretion of Endgame360’s editors, each article by an Contributor will include a disclosure concerning (i) the nature of the Contributor’s regular or past employment, (ii) positions in publicly-traded companies or mutual funds as described above, or (iii) any relationships that may create a conflict of interest or appearance of a conflict of interest as discussed above; and anything else the Endgame360 editors deem material for readers.
To protect both Endgame360 and a Contributor from violating the provisions of the Investment Advisers Act, which prohibits investment advisers that are exempt from Advisers Act registration from “holding themselves out” as investment advisers, any Contributor who manages money for others, and who is not registered under the Advisers Act, may not accept any potential investment advisory client that comes to them as a result of their activities as a Contributor to any publication by Endgame360. Furthermore, Endgame360 is not registered as an investment adviser under the Advisers Act and relies on the “publisher’s exemption.” Publishers of newspapers or financial publications are excluded from the Advisers Act if the publication (1) provides only impersonal advice (i.e. not tailored to the individual needs of a specific client), (2) contains disinterested commentary and analysis rather than promotional material touting particular securities, and (3) is of general and regular circulation (rather than issued from time to time in response to episodic market activity). In order to avoid becoming subject to the Advisers Act, a Contributor should ensure that its articles, communications and advice fall within these guidelines.
Contributors will also submit to Endgame360 a form of government issued photo ID to prove identity and aid in our prevention of fraud.
Contributors acknowledge they have read and understand and agree to comply with the Statement of Policies on Trading in Securities by Contributors and other Securities Law Matters of Endgame360 Inc.