All Star Shore is a Paramount+ reality TV competition series featuring stars from Jersey Shore, RuPaul’s Drag Race, and more. We have the details regarding the premise of All Star Shore and how to watch beginning June 29. Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming series.
How to watch ‘All Star Shore’ beginning June 29
According to a press release from Viacom CBS, All Star Shore will be available exclusively through Paramount+ beginning June 29. The series will also stream internationally wherever Paramount+ is available.
Paramount+ plans start at $4.99 a month. Right now, the first seven days are free — sign up to stream All Star Shore and more here.
Contestants include stars from ‘Jersey Shore: Family Vacation’ and ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’
The cast of Paramount+’s All Star Shore includes Angelina Pivarnick of Jersey Shore and Jersey Shore: Family Vacation fame. According to the release, “she’s bringing the mouth, the drama, and the party and will bulldoze anyone who stands in her way.
Two stars from Acapulco Shore also join the All Star Shore cast: Luis “Potro” Caballero and Karime Pindter. The remaining cast members include:
- Giannina Gibelli from Love Is Blind — “With the blindfold off, it looks like she’ll finally come face-to-face with real love, but which shoremate will be the one?”
- Joey Essex from The Only Way Is Essex — This United Kingdom reality star has yet to experience a Shore House, but he’ll use his Essex charm to win his new roommates over.
- Johnny Middlebrooks from Love Island — “When drama kicks off between his partner and his new love interest, Johnny must navigate dangerous waters in order to keep his eye on the prize.”
- Marina Gregory from The Circle: Brazil — “[She] knows it’s all about the social media game when it comes to making cash money, [but] finds that reading people is a lot harder face-to-face than it was online.”
- Ricardo Salusse from Rio Shore — ” He might not be the hulk, but he’s quick, he’s smart and he’s fun at parties.”
- Trina Njoroge from Love Island — “[Trina] knows how the mind works and intends to use her professional skills to her advantage in this competition.”
- Vanessa “Vanjie” Mateo from RuPaul’s Drag Race — “A fierce drag queen whose sharp wit and unfiltered personality quickly prove ‘Miss Vanjie’ is also fierce competition.”
Paramount+ show’s premise is the ‘first of its kind party competition’
The press release describes the competition series is the “first of its kind.” All Star Shore will feature a “variety of epic party-style challenges like ‘Party Pong’ and ‘Shots and Found.'”
A clip of the cast playing “Party Pong” debuted during the MTV Movie and TV Awards: Unscripted on June 5. In the clip, contestants compete for a trip on a private party catamaran.
“Angelina is ready to live that yacht life,” DJ Pauly D’s voice narrates in the clip. Reality TV fans can’t wait to see what other party games — and of course, drama — the cast gets into.
Stream All Star Shore beginning June 29 on Paramount+.