‘Attack on Titan’ Season 4 Part 2 Gets English Dub Release Date on Crunchyroll and Funimation
Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 is one of the most-anticipated anime releases of the year, and it’s been building to an epic conclusion since its premiere on Jan. 9. Those who prefer the English dubbed version of the series have had a longer wait for the new episodes. But Crunchyroll and Funimation finally revealed the release date for Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2’s dub — and it’s soon.
‘Attack on Titan’ Season 4 Part 2 English dub gets February release date
Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 has been engaging fans every Sunday, when new episodes drop on Crunchyroll, Funimation, and Hulu. Thus far, these installments have only been available in Japanese with subtitles. However, viewers can soon experience the fight between Paradis Island and Marley in other languages.
In an email sent to Showbiz Cheat Sheet, Funimation and Crunchyroll revealed that the English dub of Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 premieres on Feb. 13, 2022. The announcement also contained a brief synopsis of the coming episodes:
“In the epic continuation of the worldwide anime phenomenon, starting with episode 76, the lines between friends and enemies become even more blurred. The War for Paradis explodes in Shiganshina and as battle rages on and the true intentions of the masterminds behind the current state of the world become clear….”
Additionally, the Spanish and Portuguese dubs will also arrive on both platforms on Feb. 13. As for the English dub, it seems the usual talent will be returning for the anime’s last hurrah.
Cast and crew revealed for ‘Attack on Titan’ Season 4 Part 2 dub
In addition to announcing the release date for Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2’s dubs, Funimation and Crunchyroll also revealed the talent involved in the English dubbed episodes. The companies confirmed that Mike McFarland remains the English ADR director. They also announced which members of the cast are returning for the big conclusion:
- Bryce Papenbrook – English voice of Eren Jaeger
- Josh Grelle – English voice of Armin Arlert
- Trina Nishimura – English voice of Mikasa Ackermann
- Robert McCollum – English voice of Reiner Braun
- Jason Liebrecht – English voice of Zeke Jaeger
- Mike McFarland – English voice of Jean Kirstein
- Clifford Chapin – English voice of Conny Springer
- Kellen Goff – English voice of Porco Galliard
- Amber Lee Connors – English voice of Pieck Finger
- Lindsay Seidel – English voice of Gabi Braun
- Bryson Baugus – English voice of Falco Grice
- Griffin Burns – English voice of Colt Grice
- Anairis Quiñones – English voice of Yelena
- Zeno Robinson – English voice of Onyankopon
- Jessica Calvello – English voice of Hange Zoë
- Matt Shipman – English voice of Floch Forster
- Bryn Apprill – English voice of Historia Reiss
- Chris Hury – English voice of Grisha Jaeger
- Matthew Mercer – English voice of Captain Levi
- Mike McFarland – English ADR Director
It’s comforting to know that the main voice actors will see Attack on Titan through to the end. And fans don’t need to wait until the second half of the final season starts streaming to hear them again. In fact, a rewatch of Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 1 seems optimal ahead of part 2’s dub release date.
The Final Season Part 1 dub is already on Crunchyroll and Funimation
Although Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2’s English dub won’t be available until Feb. 13, fans can catch performances by the English voice actors sooner.
The first half of the final season is already streaming on Crunchyroll and Funimation. And whether you’re watching for the first time or enjoying a rewatch, the episodes will make a solid segue into the anime’s final chapter.
Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 1 will also be available on DVD and Blu-ray on Feb. 22. Overall, there’s plenty to look forward to as the series nears its end — though none of it will make bidding farewell to this story any easier.