Dancing with the Stars returns with season 31 on Monday, Sept. 19, 2022. Find out how to watch the new season’s premiere, plus details about the songs each celebrity will perform with their professional ballroom dance partner.
Watch the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 31 premiere on Disney+
In the past, new episodes of Dancing with the Stars aired on ABC. However, the show has moved to Disney+ for season 31. The performances will still be live from Hollywood, but you’ll need a Disney+ subscription to tune in.
Disney+ usually costs $7.99 a month. If you’re a new subscriber, you may be able to get your first month for $1.99 (if you sign up before Sept. 19). You can also subscribe for the Disney+ Bundle for $13.99 a month. This includes a subscription to Hulu and ESPN+.
Songs the ‘DWTS’ Season 31 cast will perform in the premiere
According to the official Dancing with the Stars Instagram page, these are the songs the season 31 cast will be performing to in week one:
- Gabby Windey and Val Chmerkovskiy — “As It Was” by Harry Styles
- Teresa Giudice and Pasha Pashkov — “We Found Love” by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
- Shangela and Gleb Savchenko — “When I Grow Up” by The Pussycat Dolls
- Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas — “Savage (Major Lazer Remix)” by Megan Thee Stallion
- Heidi D’A’melio and Artem Chigvintsev — “Lady Marmalade” by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya, and Pink
- Selma Blair and Sasha Farber — “Time of Your Life” by David Cook
- Trevor Donovan and Emma Slater — “Dancing with Myself” by Billy Idol
- Daniel Durant and Britt Stewart — “Barbara Streisand” by Duck Sauce
- Jason Lewis and Peta Murgatroyd — “Get Lucky” by Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers
- Cheryl Ladd and Louis van Amstel — “Got to Give it Up” by Marvin Gaye
- Jessie James Decker and Alan Bersten — “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Joseph Baena and Daniella Karagach — “Pump It” by Black Eyed Peas
- Sam Champion and Cheryl Burke — “Hold Me Closer” by Elton John & Britney Spears
- Vinny Guadagnino and Koko Iwasaki — “Titi Me Pregunto” by Bad Bunny
- Jordin Sparks and Brandon Armstrong — “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston
- Wayne Brady and Witney Carson — “She’s a Bad Mama Jama (She’s Built, She’s Stacked) by Carl Carlton
‘Dancing with the Stars’ premiere predictions put Jordin Sparks and Wayne Brady at the top of the leaderboard
Sparks and Brady are fan favorites going into week one of Dancing with the Stars. Based on their previous experience performing, many fans can see these two celebrities going far in the competition this season. Moreover, they can see RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s Shangela, Charli D’Amelio, and Durant trailing closely behind Sparks and Brady.
Here’s where the other celebrities stack up according to fans:
6. Selma Blair
7. Gabby Windey
8. Jessie James Decker
9. Jason Lewis
10. Teresa Giudice
11. Trevor Donovan
12. Vinny Guadagnino
13. Cheryl Ladd
14. Sam Champion
15. Joseph Baena
16. Heidi D’Amelio
Tune in to Dancing with the Stars live at 8 p.m. ET exclusively on Disney+.