‘Dancing with the Stars’ Winner Predictions: 2 Pros See This Duo Winning Season 30
Every season, Dancing with the Stars fans enjoy 10 weeks of ballroom dance as they wonder who will win the Mirrorball Trophy. But with the celebrity cast of DWTS Season 30, predicting a winner has been tough, even for the show’s professional dancers. Despite the strong competition, two pros are predicting one duo will be crowned the champions of Dancing with the Stars season 30.
‘DWTS’ pro Witney Carson thinks JoJo Siwa will take home the Mirrorball Trophy
Carson took home the win with her season 19 partner Alfonso Ribeiro. Now that she and her season 30 partner Mike “The Miz” Mizanin are out of the running, Carson is looking to the Nov. 22 finale. In her opinion, JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson could take home the Mirrorball Trophy this season.
During a conversation with Cheryl Burke on the Pretty Messed Up podcast, Carson admits Burke and Cody Rigsby, Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten, and Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach are all worthy of the season 30 win, but ultimately thinks the title will go to Siwa. Burke agrees with Carson, saying Siwa is the best dancer this season. However, she can also see Melora Hardin, who has mastered the technical aspects of dance, and Artem Chigvintsev taking home the victory in season 30.
Pro Britt Stewart predicts JoJo Siwa as the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ winner too
In October 2021, Showbiz Cheat Sheet connected with Britt Stewart to talk about her experience performing as a pro on the show. We also talked about what it was like dancing with Martin Kove and who Stewart likes to win DWTS Season 30.
“This season is so hard to predict,” Stewart admitted. “I feel like every week it changes for me because … there’s someone new [who stands out]. Melora completely shocked us all.”
As much as Hardin has surprised Stewart, she agrees with her colleagues in terms of the season 30 winner. “I think JoJo and Jenna have great potential to be Mirrorball Champions this year,” Stewart said. “If anything, I definitely think that they will get into the finale.”
For reference, Showbiz talked with Stewart in November 2020 and asked for her predictions on the season 29 winner. The DWTS pro predicted Kaitlyn Bristowe would win and she was right!
‘Dancing with the Stars’ winners in the past
As Stewart predicted, Bristowe took home the Mirrorball last season. Here’s a closer look at every Mirrorball Champion in Dancing with the Stars history:
- Kelly Monaco and Alec Mazo (Season 1)
- Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke (Season 2)
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke (Season 3)
- Apolo Ohno and Julianne Hough (Season 4)
- Hélio Castroneves and Julianne Hough (Season 5)
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas (Season 6)
- Brooke Burke and Derek Hough (Season 7)
- Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas (Season 8)
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson (Season 9)
- Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough (Season 10)
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough (Season 11)
- Hines Ward and Kym Johnson (Season 12)
- J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff (Season 13)
- Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd (Season 14)
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani (Season 15)
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough (Season 16)
- Amber Riley and Derek Hough (Season 17)
- Meryl Davis and Maksin Chmerkovksiy (Season 18)
- Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson (Season 19)
- Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy (Season 20)
- Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough (Season 21)
- Nyle Dimarco and Peta Murgatroyd (Season 22)
- Laurie Hernandez and Val Chmerkovskiy (Season 23)
- Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater (Season 24)
- Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold (Season 25)
- Adam Rippon and Jenna Johnson (Season 26)
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess (Season 27)
- Hannah Brown and Alan Bersten (Season 28)
Will Stewart and Carson be right about the season 30 victor? Tune in to Dancing with the Stars on ABC Monday nights at 8 PM EST to find out.