Tory Lanez Resurfaces for the First Time Since the Megan Thee Stallion Incident in Bizarre New Video
Tory Lanez has gone totally MIA ever since his headline-making incident with Megan Thee Stallion. He has been inactive on social media and seems to be dodging all inquiries in regards to what happened between them.
Amid speculation that he had been deported back to his native Canada, a video emerged of the “Broke In A Minute” rapper looking “off” at a restaurant in Florida.
The video of Tory Lanez shows him acting strange
On Tuesday, Aug. 4, the entertainment website The Neighborhood Talk published a video of Tory Lanez acting erratically at a McDonald’s in Orlando, Florida. He is seen talking to someone sitting on the floor of the restaurant before jumping up and down and quickly walking away. A source told the outlet that Tory Lanez had allegedly been talking to a homeless man, but the nature of the reported conversation is unclear.
In the comment section, fans couldn’t help but comment on how strange the video was. “Somethings off,” one fan wrote while another person wondered, “What the f*ck is he doing? Trying to fly?”
The video came a day after reports claimed the “Say It” rapper had been deported from the United States. Of those rumors, a source told The Neighborhood Talk: “Obviously Tory has not been deported and is self-quarantining with his family. This is a perfect example of false information being spread regarding this case, his whereabouts, and his character. He’s in good spirits and looks forward to having the truth come to light about that night and wishes nothing but the best for Meg.”
Tory Lanez has been accused of shooting Megan Thee Stallion
Sources told TMZ and Page Six that Tory Lanez allegedly shot Megan Thee Stallion when they got into an argument after leaving a party on July 12. Megan Thee Stallion acknowledged on Instagram that she had been shot by someone intending to cause harm. However, she did not name Tory Lanez as the assailant.
Law enforcement officials have reportedly launched an investigation based on her claim, but TMZ reports that a lack of witnesses has made it difficult to bring assault charges against Tory Lanez.
Megan Thee Stallion is focused on her recovery
Like Tory Lanez, Megan Thee Stallion has also limited her social media activity and has typically avoided speaking on the incident. But she has said online that she is on the road to recovery and looking forward to getting back to her usual routine.
“I’m not the type of person who can stay down for a long time,” she told Variety in an interview published on August 5. “I don’t like to be sad or keep myself in a dark place, because I know it could be the worst thing happening, but the pain and the bad things don’t last for long.”
“I just want y’all to know a b*tch is alive and well and strong as f*ck and ready to get back to my regular programming,” she added in a recent Instagram Live.