R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton burst onto the music scene in 1993 with her self-titled debut album. Featuring hits “Breathe Again,” “Another Sad Love Song,” and “You Mean the World to Me,” the record shot to the top of the Billboard 200 album chart and has since gone platinum eight times over. Braxton continued her ’90s reign with “Un-Break My Heart,” off 1996’s Secrets.
Earning seven Grammy Awards and 14 nominations, the singer has continued releasing music, including the 2020 R&B/hip-hop hit featuring Missy Elliott, “Do It,” and the album Spell My Name, whose emotional “Gotta Move On” features H.E.R.
Over the years, Braxton has also starred in a reality TV series, Braxton Family Values, with her sisters Tamar Braxton, Traci Braxton, Trina Braxton, and Towanda Braxton. And in 2021, the singer entered the beauty business with her vegan skincare line, Nude Sugar.
- Full name: Toni Michele Braxton
- Birthday: October 7, 1967
- Hometown: Severn, Maryland
- Height: 5’1″
- Net worth: $10 million
- Spouse: Keri Lewis (m. 2001-2013)
- Kids: Diezel Ky Braxton-Lewis, Denim Cole Braxton-Lewis
- Genres: R&B, soul, pop, hip-hop, dance
- Top tracks/albums: “Un-Break My Heart,” “Another Sad Love Song,” “Breathe Again,” Toni Braxton, Secrets
- Awards: Seven Grammy wins and 14 nominations
- Business ventures: Nude Sugar vegan skincare line
- If you like Toni Braxton, you might also like: Babyface, Mary J. Blige, Brandy, Mariah Carey, En Vogue, Alicia Keys, Brian McKnight, Sade, Vanessa Williams
Visit the official Toni Braxton website.