10 Ree Drummond Recipes Perfect for Easy Fall Dinners
- Ree Drummond’s spin on lasagna and calzones are perfect for fall
- ‘The Pioneer Woman’ gets dinner on the table in a snap with a few Instant Pot recipes
- Ree has some great ideas to use up all those fall vegetables you bought at the farmer’s market
The Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond has a number of dinner ideas that scream fall. From hearty stews to pureed soups to skillet dinners to Tex-Mex instant pot creations, Drummond has plenty of reasons to avoid take out. We promise, you’ll be glad you cooked when you try any of these 10 recipes that are perfect for easy fall dinners.
10. Ree Drummond’s Pumpkin Ravioli
You don’t need pasta dough when making Drummond’s Pumpkin Ravioli. The secret of this dish is wonton wrappers and canned pumpkin puree. Which happens to be one of the Pioneer Woman’s favorite canned foods.
For the filling, you’ll need butter, garlic, pumpkin puree, kosher salt, and chili powder. For the ravioli, the recipe calls for pine nuts, butter, wonton wrappers, egg, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and fresh sage leaves.
9. ‘The Pioneer Woman’ calls her Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup ‘extra cozy’
The first instant pot recipe on this list, Drummond’s Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup will hit the spot on any crisp fall evening. The Pioneer Woman promises that this “extra-cozy chicken noodle soup” is mostly hands-off and loaded with flavor. Just make sure your Instant Pot is set on the right mode when cooking the egg noodles.
8. Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup is both vegetarian and vegan
Another delicious and easy soup recipe from Drummond, her Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup is the perfect make-ahead dish for a fall dinner party. This velvety, rich butternut squash recipe takes just 10 minutes to prep, and happens to be both vegetarian and vegan.
As for the flavor, the choice is up to you on whether or not you add the curry. This recipe works with or without it.
7. ‘The Pioneer Woman’ puts a spin on your favorite dip – Spinach and Artichoke Calzones
Drummond believes that spinach and artichokes were made for each other, which is why she created her recipe for Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. The Pioneer Woman makes this dish easy with the shortcut of using frozen dinner rolls.
Don’t forget the marinara sauce for dipping. As well as the side salad, which is a nice compliment to the main dish.
6. ‘The Pioneer Woman’s’ spin on a classic — Loaf Pan Lasagna With Butternut Squash and Sausage
Drummond’s Loaf Pan Lasagna with Butternut Squash and Sausage is loaded with fall-inspired flavors, and it’s an easy dish that the kids will love. Ingredients include butternut squash, butter, Italian sausage, olive oil, onion, fresh sage, salt, pepper, heavy cream, grated Parmesan, no-boil lasagna noodles, and grated mozzarella.
5. Ree Drummond’s Instant Pot Carnitas With Cornbread brings Tex Mex to your table in minutes
The Pioneer Woman has a delicious take on fall-style Tex Mex with her Instant Pot Carnitas with Cornbread. Drummond promises that the instant pot will work pure magic on the pork in this dish. She also advises popping the carnitas under the broiler before serving so you don’t miss out on those crispy bits.
4. Quick and easy Pork Marsala With Mushrooms
Drummond’s recipe for Pork Marsala with Mushrooms is so quick and easy, it can be on the dinner table in less than 30 minutes. This dish is fantastic when it’s served with either mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
3. ‘The Pioneer Woman’ makes clean up a snap with her Sheet Pan Curried Chicken
2. Hit the farmer’s market to get what you need for Ree Drummond’s Chicken and Veggie Fall Skillet
Cast iron skillets were made for recipes like Drummond’s Chicken and Veggie Fall Skillet. This dish is loaded with veggies like butternut squash, cauliflower, and brussel sprouts. The mix of seasonings includes cumin, smoked paprika, and chili powder.
1. ‘The Pioneer Woman’s’ Instant Pot Ancho Beef Stew with Cheesy Grits
We must finish off this list with another instant pot recipe from The Pioneer Woman. And we couldn’t think of a better fall dish than her Instant Pot Ancho Beef Stew with Cheesy Grits.
Drummond promises that “this scrumptious spicy stew will warm your soul.” She also reminds us that “everything tastes good on a bed of grits.” Especially with an extra kick from the pepper jack cheese.
New episodes of The Pioneer Woman air Saturdays on the Food Network.