- Married at First Sight Season 15 premieres July 6 on Lifetime.
- Two new experts are joining the show in the new season.
- Five San Diego couples will say “I do” in the show’s first West Coast season.
Married at First Sight’s tumultuous 14th season has come to an end, but fans won’t have to wait long for new episodes of the Lifetime reality series. The show returns in July 2022 with an all-new cast of singles hoping to find love, plus two new relationship gurus who will lend their expertise to the matchmaking process.
‘Married at First Sight’ Season 15 premieres July 6
MAFS devotees won’t have to wait long for new episodes of the show, which follows a group of singles as they marry a complete stranger hand-picked for them by a panel of experts. Season 15 premieres Wednesday, July 6 at 8 p.m. ET on Lifetime.
The super-sized debut episode will be three hours long, People reports. It will be preceded by the Married at First Sight Season 15 Matchmaking Special on June 22 and the Kickoff Special on June 29. Keshia Knight Pulliam will also return as the Married at First Sight: Afterparty host for the new season.
Two new experts join the ‘MAFS’ cast
The next MAFS installment will take place in San Diego and is the show’s first West Coast-set season. In addition to the five new couples who will take the plunge and say “I do” to a stranger, there will also be two new experts joining the cast.
DeVon Franklin is a producer of inspirational films such Miracles From Heaven and Breakthrough. He’s also the author of several relationship books, including The Wait and The Truth About Men: What Men and Women Need to Know. In a tweet, Franklin said he was “excited to join” the long-running series.
Dr. Pia Holec is a psychotherapist who specializes in sex and couples’ therapy.
Dr. Viviana Coles, who has been a Married at First Sight expert since season 9, won’t appear in season 15. However, Pastor Cal Roberson and Dr. Pepper Schwartz will return.
Five couples will get married in the new season
Ten San Diego singles will hand their fate over to the show’s four experts in Married at First Sight’s new season. They are:
- Lindy, 29, a doctor of physical therapy, and Miguel, 35, an associate medical director
- Krysten, 32, a sales rep, and Mitch, 41, an environmental policy advocate
- Alexis, 29, a logistics specialist, and Justin, 33, a digital marketing specialist
- Stacia, 37, an accountant, and Nate, 34, a day trader
- Morgan, 27, a registered nurse, and Binh, 29, an engineer
For more on the entertainment world and exclusive interviews, subscribe to Showbiz Cheat Sheet’s YouTube channel.